View other files from this member
- Submitted: Jun 27 2012 01:34 AM
- Last Updated: Jun 27 2012 01:34 AM
- File Size: 405.65MB
- Views: 18837
- Downloads: 8061
Download Elsweyr, The Deserts Of Anequina1 Votes
Anequina Desert Elsweyr Anequina
ELSWEYR, THE DESERTS OF ANEQUINA
Version November 2010
An across-the-border landscape and cities expansion
High beyond the hills of the Niben lies the great desert plateau of central Elsweyr. From sandy desert wastes to rocky, red badlands, from grassy savannah to jungle coast, the lands of Anequina beckon.
This new region, spanning the section of Elsweyr between Skingrad and Leyawiin, includes four new landscapes (desert to jungle), four new towns, several villages, Khajiit sub-races, a couple of dozen small quests, three small player homes and a monster-filled wilderness to explore.
The deserts and badlands of Anequina are hidden behind high hill ranges, so are not readily visible from Cyrodiil, despite their close proximity.
I hope you have lots of fun exploring these new lands!
4. Additional Mods
6. Compatibility & Patches
7. Translations (French, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish)
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ THIS!
1. Firstly, you must have your in-game borders disabled or you won't be able to reach the new region! See the installation instructions to learn how.
2. This mod is fully playable but not 100% complete. (E.g. Some buildings in the cities are closed off and certain other locations.)
* Twenty-four new mini-quests and three small joinable guilds.
* Four new landscapes : Savannah, Sand Desert, Rocky Badlands, Coastal Jungle and also a small coral reef.
* The cities of Corinthe, Riverhold, Orcrest and Dune.
* The villages of Alabaster & Duncori Walk.
* The waystops of King's Walk and Darkarn Place.
* The imperial forts of Seaplace and Riverkeep.
* More than 400 new NPCs including custom desert bandits and Khajiit tribesmen.
* Buyable elephant mount from the King's Walk caravanserie (on the road between Riverhold & Orcrest).
* Buyable houses in Riverhold, Orcrest and Dune.
* A few caves and three hostile tribal villages.
* Custom monster-spawns and new creatures in the wilderness.
* A new road from Skingrad to Leyawiin, and from Faregyl Inn south.
* New plants, ingredients, armor, weapons, and other items.
* New Khajiit NPC sub-races (based on lore).
A. The in-game borders must be disabled. See installation instructions below.
B. The latest official Oblivion patch is needed to run this mod:--
Download Official Oblivion Patch
1. Download and unpack the files (Parts 1 to 3) here on TESNexus.
OR just download the single file from Megaupload (see Mirrors).
2. Each download file contains a folder called Data/.
Cut and paste the Data/ folder from each part of the download into your Oblivion folder. Answer "yes" when it prompts you to overwrite.
3. Check the file ElsweyrAnequina.esp in your mod lists.
4. The in-game borders MUST be disabled. This can be done either by--
A. By switching the "bBorderRegionsEnabled=1" to "0" in your Oblivion game ini file. You can find this ini in your folder My Documents/My Games/Oblivion. The setting can be found near the top of the ini file under the heading [General].
B. Or by installing a border removal mod, e.g. "Borderless Cyrodiil."
5. (Optional) If you wish to see the cities from a distance, run TES4LODGen after installing this mod. Distant view for new types of architecture is dependent on load order, so you need to generate these yourself.
TES4LODGen is very simple to use! Just double click on the file exe from the download.)
Its best to create a backup of your folder Data/DistantLOD/ before running this utility, so that you can restore them if need be.
6. (Optional) If you wish to create a character using any of the new races download the Custom Race Fix mod, which tweaks some of the vanilla quests to allow for new races.
4. ADDITIONAL MODS & MAPS
These are some additional mods made by others to work with Elsweyr Anequina. Please don't install any of these until you have checked that the Elsweyr mod is properly installed and working fine in-game first.
1. Optional In-Game Maps (Five types, pick the one you like!)
A. Download Colour Map by Yian This map comes with its own esp.
B. Download Resized Colour Map by Kyoma A resized version of Yian's map.
C. Download Colour Map by Volkar Combines Elsweyr Map by Yian with those of various other mods. Includes its own esp.
D. Download Elven Map by BigOriginal
E. Download Antiquated May by Xtudo
F. Download Topographical Map by Worm Includes its own esp.
2. Anequina Manor Version 2 by Reaper (Player Home)
This mod adds a sumptuous player home at the oasis half way between Orcrest and Dune and quest.
3. Elsweyr-Leyawiin-Topal Bay Walkabout by Angkor
New region to explore between Leyawiin and Elsweyr including an enormous dungeon.
4. Elsweyr Plantations & Co
Adds some new tropical plantations south of Corinthe by Prettfly.
5. Tales from Elsweyr Anequina
New locations and quests by David Brasher.
6. Elsweyr Anequina Races patch for HGEC and Robert bodies by Xtudo
7. The Fang of Anequina
A special khajiit sword with quest.
8. CM Partners for Elsweyr
A few new custom companions by BlackRonin. These require the main CM Partners mod as well.
Download Alicya Whitelock CM Partner
Download Four CM Partners for Orcrest
9. Valenwood Improved by Eldarie with patch
The neighbouring province of Valenwood plus a patch to make it compatible with Elsweyr.
Download Valenwood Improved
Download Elsweyr Anequina + Valenwood Improved Patch
10. Under the sign of the dragon - Tamriel Heightmaps
WIP project expanding the Tamriel Worldspace including the development of Valenwood and Summerset Isle by Onra et al.
11. Animated Window Lighting System and Chimneys
This mod now lights up the cities in Elsweyr as well as Cyrodiil at night!
12. RAEVWD (Everything Visible When Distant)
An RAEVWD extension for Elsweyr by Arthmoor. Only recommended for higher end computers. Note : You need to run the TES4LODGen utility after adding the RAEVWD files.
13. Better Music System for Elsweyr (You must supply your own selection of music for the new Elsweyr music folder)
14. Sensual Walks for Female NPCs by Surazal includes many Elsweyr NPCs.
1. "You can't go this way, please turn back" message means the borders haven't been disabled yet. See the installation instructions. Its just a matter of changing a single digit in a file.
2. Some things are pink and/or there are giant exclamation marks.
The ElsweyrAnequina.bsa must be placed in your Data/ folder.
3. Game Crashes
Make sure you have the latest Official Patch installed.
And also that all the download files have been placed in your game's Data/ folder.
4. Distant landscape loses its textures or a giant gap appears in the mountain
This mod comes with a new set of distant landscape files for the Elsweyr region. But sometimes other mods will overwrite these and the new distant landscape in the area with vanish.
To make it easy to restore these if you lose them I have uploaded a separate Optional file called ElsweyrLandscapeLOD which contains just these eight files. So if you ever lose the distant land view you can just grab that small download to restore them.
6. COMPATIBILITY & PATCHES
It should be compatible with most mods. The region is beyond the borders of Cyrodiil and I have not altered any default lists or objects.
View a Map of the vanilla cells edited by this mod.
There are patches available for some mods:--
1. Anequina + Unique Landscapes : Fallenleaf Everglade
Download UL: Everglades Patch
2. Anequina + Faregyl Village
Download Faregyl Village Patch
3. Anequina + Leyawiin Reborn
No patch required for the latest version of Leywiin Reborn.
A combined landscape LOD for these two mods is included in the Anequina Optional Files download.
4. Anequina + C&C Blackwood Co.
I've made a small patch for this which you can find in the Optional Files download.
5. Anequina + Town of Riverhold
Please uninstall my Riverhold mod, as it is has been incorporated within this mod and updated.
6. Anequina + weather mods
Rain, snow or fog in the middle of the desert?
One or two of the weather mods seem to override region-based weather in Tamriel. Check for patches.
8. INCOMPATIBLE or PARTIALLY COMPATIBLE MODS
The current mods are currently incompatible and need patches for landscape rips and floating objects--
Village of Suliin (landscape conflicts)
Skye Village (some very minor landscape tears only)
1. Download French Translation of Version 3
2. Download Russian Translation of Version 2, Jal 2010 & July Update
3. Download German Translation V3
3. Download Japanese Translation of Version 2
4. Download Spanish Translation of Version 2
A special thanks to Mr Siika, Arthmoor, Mavrix-Watadarkstar, PacificMorrowind, Uglulyx, Senten, Siegfried, DavidWolf, Daemondarque, Raggidman, Yian, Rentner, and Worm82075 who have helped with this mod.
Mr Siika has provided many of the wonderful custom items in this mod including:-- Town of Dune architecture & layout, Orcrest walls, towers, palace & arena, Desert fortresses, Noria, Kings Walk caravanserai, Minotaur village, Elephants, Running birds, Durzogs, Camels, Minotaur oxen, cows, champions & elders, Animated seagulls, vultures & seahorses.
And a big thanks also to the following modders whose resources have been invaluable in the making of this mod.
Mr Siika (Dune city architecture, parts of Orcrest incl. palace & walls, caravanserai, desert fortresses), DarknessEternal (Desert architecture incl. Corinthe and some Orcrest houses), TheKarithian (Desert architecture incl. some Orcrest houses and Two Moon Temple), IronicEcho (Tents), SevenRavens (Tribal hut), Siegfried (Obelisks).
LANDSCAPE & FLORA
Addiktive (Desert Textures), Koniption (Trees, Plants, Corals, Ingredients), Texian (Water Rapids & Coastal Waves), Siegfried (Palmetto Trees), DeathlessAphrodite (Cacti & Baobab trees), DarkRider (Sandstorms), Mr Siika (Seagulls & Vultures), Arthmoor (WaterLOD), Sachiel (Rock Formations), Senten (Barrel cactus), Phitt (Anim. fish), Mr Siika (Seahorse)
KHAJIIT & OTHER RACES
AlienSlof (Khajiit retextures), Luchaire (Ohmes-raht Khajiit "Tabaxi"), Veld (Khajiit black), Corthian (Tsaesci), SniperDaria (Tattooed Ohmes)
Trollf (Desert Chain, Leather, Mithril Pit, Chain, Elven & Daedric Armors, Daedric Collar & Skirt), Ghogiel (Bonemold Armor), Koniption (Maomer Armor), Frank (Tribal Shields), Frankpants (Lamellar Armor), Uglulyx (Retexs of Lamellar & Pit Armor, and Hide Cuirasses), Ayhan (Ottoman & Archer Helms), AlienSlof's Orc (Tribal Fur Armor), Exanimis (Elephant Shield), Corthian (Scale armor)
Trollf (Peasants' Weapons), Exanimis (Tribal Weapons), Waalx (Khajiit blades), Hel Borne (Broad Spear, Trident), Koniption (Meat Cleaver)
Trolff (Misc Robes & Clothing), KrimsynKane & Kikaimegami (Scarves), Waalx (Fat clothes), Pale Rider (Straw Hat), Nessa (Upper05 retextures)
Koniption (Ingredients, Canoes,Nets, & Misc Clutter), Hel Borne (Orc Skulls), Senten (Road/Shop Signs & Tree fix), Lazarus (Tall baskets), Meo3000 (Moon globes, Open books), McMuffin (Skooma Pipe), Der Kriger (Mounted Heads), DavidWhitefang (Foods), Phaedra (Vomit, Urine), Khugan (Gold & Silver Bars), LiquidGraph (Magic Lamp, Talon, Giant rib, Geode), Trolff (Portable lamps & candles), MrMuh & RPG-BlackDragon (Havoked crates, barrels, sacks) Mr Siika (Animal skull), Chigga (Brazier), DominickCryomonde (Khajiit Skulls), Prometheus (Lacquered Table & Stool), Xiamara & Lazarus (Cushions), Dried corn (Lutur), Spinning wheel (Mr Siika), Morrowind beverages (Washington), Urns (Darkness Eternal), Old Iron Chest (Phitt)
InsanitySorrow (Brown Troll), Cryonaut (Red Wolf), Mr Siika, Divine Avenger & Yarharhar (Elephants, Elephant Mount), Mr Siika, Corepc & Jdfan (Durzogs) Francesco (Goats, Cats), Cyronaut, Malo, Elveon & AlienSlof (Spiders), AlienSlof (Tiger), Skingrad24 (Zebra), Corepc (Red & Black Boars, Fat Bellied Minotaurs), Cryonaut, Xmarksthespot & Grimdeath (Pahmer & Crocodilion), Argentsol (Skavens "Desert Goblins"), DeathlessAphrodite (Red Sand Crabs), Sjors Boomschors & Toru Miyazawa (Sharks, Fish), Hel Borne (Orc Zombies), b3w4r3 (White Deer), Prometheus & Xilver (Lizard, Glyptodon, Addax, Ape, Sandcrawler), CGChaos & Infiniti (Sea Lamia, Spore Cat, Marine Abominations), Mr Siika (Camel, Slarjei Bird), Mr Siika (Minotaur Ox, Cow, Bull, Chief & Champion)
Raggidman (Hunting Hunted Hunters)
DavidWolf (Custom loadscreens), Watadarkstar (Custom loadscreens), Xtudo (DarkUI versions of loadscreens)
DaemonDarque & Sen-Chan (Roberts Male & Female Body Adjustments), Gaikotsu Akunin (Compiled some FF Body Replacers)
Arthmoor (Optimised meshes)
And Bethesda of course for providing us with this wonderful open ended game in the first place!
- 506 Total Files
- 74 Total Categories
- 74 Total Authors
- 161295 Total Downloads
- Solstheim: The Lost Levels Latest File
- Thingy Person Latest Submitter
6 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users