Black Marsh Recruitment Thread

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Black_Marsh_Logo.thumb.png.89d4beb1aad74

The marshes are calling! If you wish to join us and assist with the recreation of this unique and alien land, please read the guidelines below and make a post in this thread.

Guidelines for Posting:

1. Please let us know what you wish to do here, and provide samples of your work.
  2. Please do not post here soliciting assistance for any other project.
  3. Please do not use profane language in your post.
  4. Slurs, hate speech, and other forms of bigotry are strictly prohibited.
  5. Expect a reply soon, but not immediately.
  6. Do not reply in a negative way to responses here.

We are currently looking for:

1. Modelers
  2. Level Designers
  3. Animators
  4. Scripters
  5. Sound Designers
  6. Composers
  7. Implementers (those who hook things up in the creation kit)
  8. Weather Modders

If you do not fit into any of these categories, there is still a chance that we could use your help. Please feel free to post below.

Edited by Asurnasurpal
3 people like this

Posted

Hi @Sarsedor! Unfortunately, we're not yet at a point where we can really make use of voice actors. Eventually, but right now you'd just be sitting on your hands for upwards of a year. If you want to keep practicing with the Creation Kit, you could come back to us once you're confident of your skills in it and we could definitely find something for you to do then. As it stands, you might want to see if Cyrodiil has anything for you to do! They're the ones most likely to have need for a voice actor.

1 person likes this

Posted

We'd love to have you Polzynn! It'd be especially nice to have a member from Elsweyr, so we ensure we don't step on any of their toes. I'll PM you and we can hash out the details!

Posted

I might be sble to model s bit. Tho i'm not that good, but i can take the more basic and boring but necessary objects. I have yet to learn texturing though. So someone has to texture my models :)

1 person likes this

Posted

@Zachariel Would it be possible to see some examples of your work?

1 person likes this

Posted

@Ark_4ngel, these are quite nice! Do you want to be a full time member, or would you prefer it if we contacted you as needed?

Posted

Hey there, 

I'm really loving what you guys are doing with Bruma, but Black Marsh is just calling to me. I love the swampy atmosphere and those that are hardy enough to live in it. I want to help tell their stories! I didn't see quest designer or NPC designer in your list but like you said, I can always ask. I'm a creator at heart and I think I can really spruce Black Marsh up with some good narratives, both big and small. I've attached a sample science fiction story that led me to win a good chunk of change in a writing contest so you can get a sense of what I'm capable of. If you're looking for more, I can provide it. I can't wait to hear from you! 

Thanks,

Henry

ConductViolation.docx

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi @Gatorfolk. Unfortunately, we're not accepting writers at the moment, but it's heartening to hear your interest! If we do end up needing some more writers down the line, I can promise we'll contact you.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hey there,

I find your idea to introduce Tamriel over time really great! Although I have great respect for the other teams, however, I find Blackmarsh as the most exciting setting. My English is partial good and bad, but I give my best to be better. Since about three months I work with the creation kit and meanwhile I am also quite good in dealing with challenges in my opinion. Both quest scripts and dialog branches, as well as the design of interiors, are a lot of fun for me. Whether it's dungeons or Resedential houses, I like them both!

I could attach an example, but this would be in German, of course I'm ready to work in English, but in that case I've also written many dialogues to test and learn.
It is not finished yet, but shows my basic knowledge that I have with the creation kit. Would that be okay if I would attach the mod or should I present a new version in English?

I hope to get experince from you and learn something also I  would be happy to have the oppopportunity to work with somebodey else together. I want to help out with the interior areas. I also still go to school as well, which means I have much more free time! I apologize for my english, but hope it isn't so bad...

Sincerly

Systoliker

Edit: here is the example of my work.. But note it is in german and it isn't finished. It is only to demonstrate my knowledge in Scripting and Interior Design!

I hope you will enjoy it.

Edited by Systoliker
1 person likes this

Posted

Hi, I would like to help with Black Marsh as a level designer.  I am fairly good a CK and I can make whatever you need me too (with or without help is on the tables but it will end up done).  Here is my post on the general thread about what I can do.  Thank you for your time :).