ElsweyrLogoType.thumb.png.cbfa2eb2830a0c

Elsweyr is going through a boom of new, fast development, and we're currently looking for more members to help us grow. Want to help recreate a vibrant, diverse province? Elsweyr is a candystore of amazing claims, from unique architecture models, to diverse exterior landscaing — the province features a striking divide between North & South (we've got some of the most diverse landscapes in all of Beyond Skyrim, all within one province, not to mention a cultural divide just as large —Anequina & Pellitine exist as two separate states currently, and are very much different nations in nearly all aspects —but share the commonality of Khajiit populations).

We're more than happy to take on all that apply —don't have the skills right now? We're happy to help train you up, help you learn the tricks & tools you need for modding, all you need is the enthusiasm and the will to learn. 

Guidelines for Posting:

1. Please let us know what you wish to do here, and provide samples of your work.
  2. Please do not post here soliciting assistance for any other project.
  3. Please do not use profane language in your post.
  4. Slurs, hate speech, and other forms of bigotry are strictly prohibited.
  5. Expect a reply soon, but not immediately.
  6. Do not reply in a negative way to responses here.

We are currently looking for:

1. Modelers
  2. Texturers
  3. Level Designers (Interior & Exterior)
  4. Creature Modelers, Riggers & Animators
  5. Writers & Lore Beards
  6. Concept Artists
  7. Implementers (people who hook things up in the creation kit)

If you do not fit into any of these categories, there is still a chance that we could use your help. Please feel free to post below.

• reaction_title_1 8

Hello my good friends, I am applying for to be an implementer in this here province. I feel like my skills could be of good use to your province when they come into need, and due to the lack of real work in Cyrodiil (it's just play-testing, bug fixing) I think I should have enough free time (especially over the winter) to churn out work for this here province. My skills reside in general usage scripting, along with quest creating. I can also manually navmesh a bit if needed. 

Examples:

For the Stormcloak's: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68888/?

Immersive Athletics: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64467/?

Weapon Perk Trees: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62302/?

(the last of which was created as a warmup for future modding in Skyrim)

My quest abilities were best demonstrated in the few quests I created in Cyrodiil (I made the quest at the fort just as you enter bruma... But we could never get it to merge successfully, I also made a fetch quest). However For the Stormcloak's represents some of the ability of scripting and for quests as I had to edit CWScript along with quite a few quests and then of course the dialogue to make it work.

Immersive Athletics represents general scripting, weapon perk trees falls under the category of implementation. As I did some, but not much scripting for it.

• reaction_title_1 2

Hi I'm TigerZe,

I was just wondering if you guys need a voice actor, and If so I would love to be a part of bringing Elsweyr to life in Skyrim, as it is my favourite province and I really want to help out as much as I can. Also I can provide a demo reel as well, if you guys need one for evidence. I am also starting some training for 3D moddeling too and can help out with that in the future 

Thanks and it be great to hear from you

• reaction_title_1 1

Hey TigerZe!

We're currently in the midst of setting up our VA department with any work not starting up likely for a few more weeks, but we could certainly use more Voice Actors in the long term, so your enthusiasm is welcomed!

We definitely would love to have you on as a 3D modeller  —we're always looking for more people that can create more 3D assets we can use — we also have a number of people on the team that can help you learn / refine your skills.

I'll be sending you a link to our Discord via PM!

I couldn't help but notice an opening for "Writers and Lorebeards"

Sadly, I can't grow a beard, but I am rather educated in TES lore and I really enjoy writing. I also have some skill in calligraphy, mapmaking, nominal skill in the CK and xEdit, and I have grown very good at tedious, repetetive tasks. I have a fairly extensive historical education, and an interest in linguistics. I can also turn my foot around backwards and drink an entire 255ml can in one go.

I really love this project and the idea behind it, and would very much like to do whatever it takes to help out, including learning new skills and suchlike.

I am offering my writing skills and my miscellaneous nonsense skills to every project, since I have far too much freetime and tend to get very bored, and I like to write.

• reaction_title_1 1

We can definitely use your help pyrate999! (the beards of Lore Masters need only be metaphysical in origin) — we could certainly use your help with writing & linguistics — notably we have access to a very detailed language, Ta'agra (www.taagra.com), however we're in need of expansion of the language (with requested words from the team); though we could use your help on a variety of projects within Elsweyr.

I'll be in touch via PM / invite to our team Discord!

20170128_012725.thumb.jpg.592f09347ca915I would gladly love to give insight on TES lore towards the Elsweyr project, and humbly lend my beard of knowledge and concept art to you. I couldn't help but notice when I was playing  the mod, Moonpath to Elsweyr I didn't feel as immersed (no offense to Moonpath, it was a great mod). It was mostly due to the lack of the Khajiit's religion, culture, and especially the different types of Khajiits based on the moon phases. These are small things that could've made it much better. That's why I want to lend my beard of knowledge to you, so you can make a world that can immerse the player when they play.

20170128_012715.jpg

20170128_012725.jpg

Edited by ArmoredAzian
  • reaction_title_1 1

Hi there,

You probably remember me from Discord. Well I thought I'd pop in and say that writer applications require an example of your work. It can be anything really :)

Sure, here. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19w7c0kHD4OoWQR81G_4EtCVHwR4ufM2GiiBzL_EuYdk/edit

It's sci-fi and longish for TES in-game book standards, but yeah. Here it is.

Hello! I've been eyeing this project for a long time, and one of the members contacted me on tumblr yesterday to ask me to contribute! I have a small notoriety on the tes tumblr community as "khajiit dude", Elsweyr being my favorite tes province. I write and draw my headcanons, used to do some roleplay too. Here are the most recent stuff I did, both for Anequina environment, with a desert temple and the halls of collossus.

tumblr_okai9eTMm31u3i9r8o1_1280.png

tumblr_oh1yhpPzHz1u3i9r8o1_1280.png

And some character art :

tumblr_ok6mnyqWxv1u3i9r8o1_1280.png

(Those last two are quite old, apologies)

tumblr_oakapjJHOy1u3i9r8o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o9g33d0RvH1u3i9r8o1_1280.jpg

• reaction_title_1 8

Hello!

A friend in a voice acting Discord told me that this was the place to apply. I'm a voice actor working on roles for Skywind and Lordbound at the minute, amongst other things. Not sure entirely what you're looking for voice-wise, but I've attached a few clips so you can get a general idea. Thanks for reading! Love the project.

If you'd like to get in contact by email, mine is nevernotninja@gmail.com

Vigilant Jovanni 4.wav

PDD31.wav

MSI4.wav

Edited by NeverNotNinja

Howdy! You may remember the post I made in the general recruitment area. I am willing to learn, and I've already posted some of my work in that thread. I hope to work with you fine folks.