I can do Level design, landscaping, and 3d modelings. Though level design/landscaping are my strongest points and my more favorite things to do. If it came to me doing 3d models, I'd be looking more to do props, and/or architecture. Anyways, I'm currently only working on things for roscrea right now, and i got a bit more free time to take on another provinces work. 

LINK: Proof of Skills

Hi DarkOdin, 
                    We would love to have you on the Elsweyr team, I will PM you on Discord tonight to get you started....

Im a lore beard, and I know that mod-wise this doesnt correspond to the general requirements, but Ive received a lot of notices on my writing itself. Im an aspiring author/musician, which doesnt mean anything but most of my stories utilize sub-plots and suspense. Just generally, small details (side-quests) building into greater parts of the story.

I dont know if you'd want me to write the story, Im certain everyone else has their general idea of what they want Elsewyr to be like. But if I can help, Id certainly be greatful.

Originally, I thought the Main Quest would have to be built on the basics of "Moonpath to Elsewyr", but instead of meeting up with a Khajiit Caravan at the complete beginning. We could alter the story a bit and make it so you'll have a REASON to go to Elsewyr. Elsewyr is a bitter desert with all sorts of trouble and chaos. The Dragonborn (or whoever youre role-playing as) wouldnt leave the Province where he's treated like a god to go to a place with a bunch of war and smelly cats (relax), really nobody would. I think the prerequisits should be some sort of Conflict with the Thalmor. Like, throughout the story there's only thoughts of how terrible the people of the Aldmeri Dominion are. Everyone half-way hates them, and theres subtle clues as in why. I mean, even in the main-quest its only Delphine saying "yeah, I think the Thalmor did it" (not actually what she said). Even though the Thalmor already a reason to hate them and grit your teeth, I think the mod should specify what made the Dragonborn so pissed off, to where he literally travels across tamriel to help annihilate them from Elsewyr.

@PortoMilk ~ Do you have any examples of your writing?  We're pretty good with music at the moment.  I have to say, after the void nights (and a little propaganda), the Thalmor and Aldmeri are pretty well received by the Khajiit.  It's not like the nights green flame or purges that Valenwood experienced.

• reaction_title_1 1

@PortoMilk ~ Do you have any examples of your writing?  We're pretty good with music at the moment.  I have to say, after the void nights (and a little propaganda), the Thalmor and Aldmeri are pretty well received by the Khajiit.  It's not like the nights green flame or purges that Valenwood experienced.

I agree, I just have always played as a well educated Khajiit mage that returns to Elsewyr to banish the Thalmor. I tend to forget that, that wouldn't be entirely possible because of the fact that Khajiit weren't treated like garbage to the extent that Bosmer were. I like incorporating my own characters from recent plays as my own characters in writing, so it's easier to think of their certain build, tendencies, ect.

On another note, I'd love to show you guys my writing. Unfortunately, I do not have any lore based material of Elsewyr at this moment, but I have a bunch of random stories. Basically, they all have to do with characterization and dialogue patterns, and mannerisms. On my own time, I write comics and for my own mods I do my own conception art. Anyways, from this piece you'll see certain parts of what I can offer in the writing aspects.

https://docs.google.com/a/gbwebacademy.org/document/d/1EdCBf9zpTZOG2LBrnhVVWlEbmEPXqFOadi2LaPUZClU/edit?usp=sharing

I've asked for permission to take a look.  When we can check it out, we'll talk.

I've opened it to public veiw, I'm sorry. It was an assignment from last year. It's a narrative and dialogue isn't as frequently used as it would be in a video game. I'm sorry that I didn't have anything more recent. Most of my stuff has been written on paper, because my gmail got hacked a while back.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EdCBf9zpTZOG2LBrnhVVWlEbmEPXqFOadi2LaPUZClU/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jgJAOpMhvIk1_MsEhMeR9OOnmj1nLULCZsq78pTfLSY/edit?usp=sharing

There's 2 links, one is "The Spaceman" Narrative the other is "Last Moments", Last Moments is a tale about a man who's gone through a lotta pain and stress to only be shot and killed as a way of fixing fictional Cleveland's governmental issues. I used a bit edgy language, but it's mostly clean. If that's a problem, than don't read it.

Edited by PortoMilk
Forgot links

I was directed here by my husband, Shenshinoman, who apparently been talking to folks via Discord. I offer my aid as a concept artist. I have a link here to my DeviantArt account. 
I probably best in helping with environments, animals, plants, but direct me to your needs. I will forewarn my weakpoint is architecture, however I do strive to become better at it so will do what I can. I plan to work mostly digital, however I may toss a couple of watercolor pieces since I can paint them fairly swiftly and sometimes yields better for me since I began as a traditional artist.

Now onto the important downside: I do not know the lore at all. I'm not a Skyrim/Elder scroll game player. I enjoyed Fallout 3, but that is my knowledge of Bethesda. Upside means I can come at this at a different angle, and my husband is indeed a fan, otherwise I wouldn't have been directed here in the first place. So it means I will need a bit of direction, otherwise I can look things some details via forums, wikis, and other resources such as my husband. 

• reaction_title_1 1

Im hoping I could become a writer in your project I have decent experience with writing itself and I even wrote a intro to a small to medium sized quest that I’ll go ahead and paste in here 

[you enter a inn and take a seat, you ask the inn keeper about any new rumors,”This one saw a man come in speaking of underground cities buried in the warm sands, sad fool is sure to of perished by now.” You ask what this poor fool could be after “He wished to put together a team, he rambled on about rumors of grand riches hidden deep under the desert, but khajiit knows not to believe in children stories. I kicked him out for harassing my customers, if you see him make sure he comes and pays off his tab.”Leaving the inn you are now curious and decide to search for the strange man.] [your wandering the desert and see a strange cave sticking out of the sand you investigate and notice that it drops rather far, the sand is shifting around you as there is a strong breeze coming from the cave, you see a rope that may allow you to get down and investigate the cave further] [You scale down the rope and see a small cavelike room that is being lit by a single torch, you see a dead body next to the torch, perhaps he was the strange man that inn keeper was talking about, you approach and see he was some kind of archaeologist, he is clutching a journal, you pick it up and read it. {"Damn those cats to oblivion, im taking matters into my own hands and go alone. If the Khajiit can't see an opportunity when it waves mere inches from their nose, they're not worth the trouble. More treasure for me, I suppose."} You look around the room once more and see a unusual doorway, in fact to your surprise the entire wall seems to be apart of a strange building buried in sand, a entire wave of unease is washed over you, you open the door and enter]

I have more planned for this quest, please tell me what you think

Edited by The Old Ye Bard
text size reduction

Heyy!

This is my first post on this forum. Just created the account to reply here. 

1) Anyways, so I mainly compose music, and I love fantasy environments, and I am open for trying out new genres, such as this mod would require something exotic and medieval at the same time. I have many compositions yet to be completed since I don't have any deadlines and I want them to be my best, so I work slowly and focused. Here's a link to my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/nightstalker06698

2) I can also do amateur decent-ish voice acting with my microphone. My voice is good for mature warriors mostly but can be altered in some ways.  I can record/add effects to my voice at home. Here is a link to my past voice actings: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/1b6ef633e362ccc0edc34614dda7cbe712370/ 

3) I love drawing as well. I mostly draw using my pencil. I am not a very good drawer but if you guys think I can be of use I'd be more than glad to help. I draw digitally too, but since it requires some more time compared to using just pencil and eraser I end up with unfinished projects. Here's a link to my Deviantart account: https://grimrulezz.deviantart.com/  I can send some digital unfinished ones if contacted later on.

I used to mod for Warcraft 3 and had a pretty great campaign that I had started working on but I realized no matter how good it was the engine itself was old, so I started learning Unity in hopes of creating my campaign as a standalone game some day. 

I just have one question about the mod; what will be the main differences between this mod and the current Moonpath to Elsweyr?

I will be waiting for a reply!! ^^

Hello! I'm the art lead SamuraiHealer sent for :)

I'd be very interested in seeing your digital art, even if it's unfinished, to see how you draw there! Since you seem to mainly draw characters, we're always up for more art, and could use some ideas for armor right now.

I'd also like to know if you have a specific take on khajiit, ideas and such related to Elsweyr!

As for your question - quite simply, Moonpath features bits of Elsweyr. We'll feature the entire province. Hope that helped!

12 hours ago, SamuraiHealer said:

Hello GrimNightStalker

Happy to see you.  I'll send our art lead your way.  We're pretty good for music, and our VA's aren't needed yet, but we can always use some more art.

Thanks ^^ Hopefully applying for art then.

8 hours ago, AqirJay said:

Hello! I'm the art lead SamuraiHealer sent for :)

I'd be very interested in seeing your digital art, even if it's unfinished, to see how you draw there! Since you seem to mainly draw characters, we're always up for more art, and could use some ideas for armor right now.

I'd also like to know if you have a specific take on khajiit, ideas and such related to Elsweyr!

As for your question - quite simply, Moonpath features bits of Elsweyr. We'll feature the entire province. Hope that helped!

Hello again! So here's the link for the download. I couldn't attach them here since the site only allows me to upload up to 2MB. It is my profile on Hiveworkshop for Warcraft 3 modding.  https://www.hiveworkshop.com/pastebin/ad923b51bf0cff1556539ca4778745bb14118/

About the arts; they're all digitally drawn or drawn by hand first(pencil) then redrawn digitally/colored. As you can see none of them are finished, you can see some highly detailed parts and those were what I've aimed for but it takes a lot of time. So I'm trying to find  a good spot between acceptable detail and shorter time. These would take incredible amounts of time if I wanted to finish them. But who knows maybe one day... :D

As for the questions and ideas; I love drawing new characters and making them have some background. I like fantasy style armors but not too fancy, I wouldn't want the immersive feeling to be lost. I've never thought about anything about Khajiits to be honest. But it's never late for thinking. I can be rather productive about thoughts, it's just the time I need to draw that is hard to find, but I'd be willing to help you guys out in any way.

I'll be waiting for your reply again ^^

I agree on the fantasy armor part, we'll get along well!

If you like designing and making up characters and want to join our art team, you're in ! i hope i can see you paint a whole character one day, that painting of a bounty hunter looks nice :D We can send you all the khajiit lore references you need, and the team can even give you good art criticism and tips if you want :) i'll be messaging you with our contact details once you've confirmed!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AqirJay said:

I agree on the fantasy armor part, we'll get along well!

If you like designing and making up characters and want to join our art team, you're in ! i hope i can see you paint a whole character one day, that painting of a bounty hunter looks nice :D We can send you all the khajiit lore references you need, and the team can even give you good art criticism and tips if you want :) i'll be messaging you with our contact details once you've confirmed!

Alright I'm in then!!

Why am I not getting notifications though? I was checking my notifications all day and didn't even get anything. Good thing I checked the topic manually. 

---

Anyways, I'm quite interested in this work. Please do send me details so I can start sketching things out. I can even sketch some landscape concepts as well, whether the team uses them or not, they can be released as concepts for this particular mod, on a page or somewhere and I'll have done some practice and maybe give you guys some ideas. And thanks of course for giving me the chance ^^ I am always and always open for criticism and opinions and it'll be healthier for us to work that way, since the end result will be yours to decide after all. I will be waiting for the details eagerly ^^

Do you have a deadline or time limit for the drawings? What stage is the project at by the way? 

55 minutes ago, GrimNightStalker said:

Do you have a deadline or time limit for the drawings? What stage is the project at by the way? 

We don't ! since BS is entirely free, everyone works in their free time and we give no time constraints. there are priorities and if you work a lot it'll of course be appreciated, but no obligations or time limits.

34 minutes ago, Graystorms said:

Hi BS, I would like to help with the concept art

Hello ! you came across the right person :D could you show us examples of your work? Do you have a special affinity for Elsweyr?

• Like 1