Reorganizing [Forum and Sub-Forums]

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Perhaps they could be moved to somewhere other than DC? Or maybe a different format?

Moving them somewhere else probably isn't a good idea since they are an important part of the AU and we want to promote especially DC since recruitment is handled mostly here.

As towards the tutorials on beyondskyrim.org, I'm not sure what to think of them. On the one hand it promotes that site, on the other hand I thought of that site as more of an overview about Beyond Skyrim and they are not directly related. Another thing is, as it was mentioned before, DC is very cluttered and I fear putting up all the tutorials there might cause a similar result.

2 people like this

Posted

From the responses I've had from team members thus far, I've culled the Bounty Board down to 18 claims, still waiting on more responses though, at the moment I'm only aware of 1 claim that has been asked to stay up there from Iliac Bay, as well as potentially the 3 Roscrea claims as they're recent. 

1 person likes this

Posted

The idea with the tutorials on the website was to draw modders in that were looking for information on subjects. Then organically flow them in the direction of becoming members. They do draw a lot of attention, being some of the top 10 visited pages on the site. They are also easier to read than the forum tutorials generally. Usually the tutorials on the forums draw a lot of attention to DC but not necessarily to Beyond Skyrim where the ones on http://beyondskyrim.org associate directly with Beyond Skyrim.

1 person likes this