Athis

When Vampires Attack - compatibility question

Hi Guys

I am a new member and I have a question about Arthmoor's mod When Vampires Attack

Is it compatible with Timing is Everything?

I have searched etc but there seems to be nothing specific on the Nexus pages for either mod

Thanks

Hi Guys

I am a new member and I have a question about Arthmoor's mod When Vampires Attack

Is it compatible with Timing is Everything?

I have searched etc but there seems to be nothing specific on the Nexus pages for either mod

Thanks

Have you tried using LOOT to check? If you run into any crashes it should indicate what's causing it, therefore giving you the info you need. Plugins marked orange or red on the NMM loadorder can indicate these problems too, although they aren't as effective as using LOOT.

Thanks theblackpixel

I am using Mod Organiser

LOOT places When Vampires Attack above Timing is Everything and does not report any issues

But I dont think that means there will be no issues; and I dont expect any issues to be crashes either

What I am concerned about is this - will TIM overwrite and disable the functionality of WVA ?

The only change I have thus far made in TIM is to delay the start of Dawnguard

Whether this will interfere with the functionality of WVA  will depend on what variables etc are altered by TIM

I am not qualified to know that level of detail

but I hope others here might be so I can get some clarity on the matter

If it comes to it I would remove TIM in favor of WVA because I dont want vampires decimating the NPCs

I could put up with the awfully early start of DG if it comes to it

There should be no issues using the two mods together.

Thank you Arthmoor I appreciate you replying

Someone in the posts section of TIM said they were incompatible so I got a bit spooked

I want to take the opportunity to thank you directly for all your great work on Skyrim

I made a small donation when I recently downloaded the Legendary Patch to begin playing Skyrim again after a long break

Just getting the game setup and starting over - looking good so far

Maybe this time i will have a look at what this Dragonborn fuss is all about about

Last time out I barely touched any of the quests in 500+ hours

what the hell was I doing!!

All the best :)