Environment Artist / Texture Artist

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone,

I'm a 3D environment / texture artist looking to possibly contribute to the project.  I don't have a lot of time on my hands unfortunately, but I imagine every little bit counts.  I specialize in hard surface models but I may be inclined to work on more organic things like boulders, brick walls, etc.  You can check out some of my work on my ArtStation:  https://www.artstation.com/artist/bartalon 

Thanks for having a look.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hello there Bartalon and welcome to Beyond Skyrim!

Over at Iliac Bay we have a large number of open model claims, from weapons to structures (and boulders!). Even if you can only contribute a small amount of time it would be a great help. Do let me know if you're interested and I can send some concepts your way. 

Kind Regards

Deeza (Iliac Bay Director)

Edited by Deeza

Posted

Yeah, that sounds great!  It would be nice if I had some options to choose from so I can cater to my personal life.  Just send me a PM here or on Discord (same user name / avatar picture).

Thanks!

Posted

Hi Bartalon! Welcome to Beyond Skyrim.

The Cyrodiil team would love to have you join our art department - we're always on the hunt for talented artists like yourself. If you're interested in working on Cyrodiil, I'll send you a PM with some sample concept art and info on how to join our Slack arts chat.

Hope to hear from you soon!