Hello!

My name is Amanda. I saw on the Steam website that you are recruiting people to help create areas for Beyond Skyrim, and that you just released BS: Bruma. I just thought I would introduce myself and offer my services as a 2D artist and voice actress.

I am 27 years old. I have a very expressive voice; I can voice act a variety of emotions and personalities. I naturally have a Midwestern American accent, but I can also speak convincingly with Spanish and French accents. I can sing, as well. My vocal range is mezzosoprano. My equipment consists of a Blue Yeti microphone, Audacity, PreSonus Studio One, iZotope Nectar Elements, and a homemade sound booth.

I am also an experienced artist with strengths lying in character, costume, and item concepts and design, but if given enough time, I am also capable of landscapes, as well. I primarily work in Adobe Photoshop CS3, Autodesk Sketchbook, and Manga Studio 5. You can see some of my work at http://elvenwhitemage.deviantart.com. I would be very interested in helping with character design and location concepts for Elder Scrolls places such as High Rock, Skyrim, Morrowind, Hammerfell, Elsweyr, etc. My strength lies in making costumes look attractive and distinct, while maintaining a convincing level of functionality and realism. I am also great at portraiture.

While my main motivation in doing this would be to add this experience to my resume, I also hope to have fun doing it.

Thank you for your consideration!

Amanda

Edited by RevenantAvenger90