Sign in to follow this  
mikiep1031

Main Questline

I was wondering, for like the main quest in morrowind, could it maybe have something to do with pushing the argonians out of southern morrowind and making morrowind a part of the empire again or bringing it under control of the stormcloaks depending on who you sided with in the Skyrim civil war

Edited by mikiep1031

I'm not a dev, but I'm pretty sure that their actual main quest-line is not related to stormcloaks.. Instead you could find something related to argonians but probably not about regaining the entire southern Morrowind.. Even because I think that actually there are just few spots under argonian control.. :)

From what I read about in the lore, by the time of the events in skyrim, only Cyrodiil,Skyrim and High Rock were a part of the empire what if you could bring Morrowind back into the empire as well. I don't actually expect it to be the main questline but how great would it be if we could have that in the morrowind mod. It would go a really long way when the Elder Scrolls 6 comes out

Edited by mikiep1031

Hello! I have an idea to the mainquest. Preaps Argonia do a second attempt to occupie Morrowind and creating an empire of Argonia. The player can join either Argoina or Morrowind. Maybe even slavery is allowed in Morrowind again. The player can join their Guild to the army when they become the leader and finnish the main quest line. Like Skyrim it could be a mage guild, warrior guild, thieves guild and an assassin guild. 

So if the player joins Morrowind side they can recuit foreign allies like the Empire or Stormcloaks. But the player however must finnish the civil war questline first to do so + recuit their guild to the army

If the player join Argonian side they could convince lesser nobles to join up with argonians to become one of five great houses of the argonian province of Morrowind+ lead their guild to the army. 

This is very unplanned however just something that popped out of my head.