You serious, so this ain't be like when you become a thane in skyrim and if you're nobility in Morrowind then you should be treated as nobility there just like in skyrim

Edited by mikiep1031

But you do have a chance however of becoming a member of a house in morrowind and i wonder what benefits do you get from being nobility in morrowind

Edited by mikiep1031

Actually, make it so that Neloth making you a member of the clan makes it more difficult for you to actually become a part of the clan, because why not, exactly what the Telvanni would do

And why does Neloth not have the authority to bring the dragonborn into House Telvanni? According to his apprentice, Neloth is one of the oldest and most respected members of house Telvanni. So he isn't just some "far-away canis root tea obsessed mage". We know that in the 6th year of the fourth era the Argonians pretty much destroyed house Telvanni. http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Lymdrenn_Tenvanni's_Journal   "So falls House Telvanni". Obviously the House still exists in the year 201, so it must have been rebuilt by whoever survived and the only one that is confirmed to have survived is Neloth. The rules for this rebuilt house could be different from what was seen in the Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind.

I understand why you don't want Neloth's word to get the player into the house. I would guess its because you want to have your own questline for the player to do to get in the house (probably a nostalgic quest line). So I want to bring up this, Neloth himself says the title won't mean much until he returns to Vvardenfell in a decade, and its not like he gave you proof that he let the player into house Telvanni, I doubt that other members of House Telvanni would just accept the players word for it, they could just think the player is lying. In this way you could keep your Telvanni questline without a minor break in continuity with the Dragonborn DLC and with out softly re-writing Neloths character.

Edited by Enderkingdev
  • reaction_title_1 1

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:53 PM, Enderkingdev said:

And why does Neloth not have the authority to bring the dragonborn into House Telvanni? According to his apprentice, Neloth is one of the oldest and most respected members of house Telvanni. So he isn't just some "far-away canis root tea obsessed mage". We know that in the 6th year of the fourth era the Argonians pretty much destroyed house Telvanni. http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Lymdrenn_Tenvanni's_Journal   "So falls House Telvanni". Obviously the House still exists in the year 201, so it must have been rebuilt by whoever survived and the only one that is confirmed to have survived is Neloth. The rules for this rebuilt house could be different from what was seen in the Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind.

I understand why you don't want Neloth's word to get the player into the house. I would guess its because you want to have your own questline for the player to do to get in the house (probably a nostalgic quest line). So I want to bring up this, Neloth himself says the title won't mean much until he returns to Vvardenfell in a decade, and its not like he gave you proof that he let the player into house Telvanni, I doubt that other members of House Telvanni would just accept the players word for it, they could just think the player is lying. In this way you could keep your Telvanni questline without a minor break in continuity with the Dragonborn DLC and with out softly re-writing Neloths character.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:50 AM, mikiep1031 said:

If you can't use Neloth vouching for you to automatically become a member of house Telvanni, then at least make it go a long way then towards making you a member of house Telvanni

I remember in Dragon Age: Inquisition there were a number of quests to prove yourself an ally to the Dalish in order to gain a new agent for your inquisition, and something else to gain the title Inquisitor First-Thaw (from Jaws of Hakkon). Maybe that system could be used in proving yourself to the houses of the Dunmer in general, if not only house Telvanni.