Application: Level Design and Landscaping

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

My name is Wyatt but I go by Dronon online. I am 20 years old and I'm applying for a position in the Beyond Skyrim development team for level design (interior/exterior) and/or landscaping. Cyrodiil, Illac Bay, Morrowind, and perhaps Roscrea are the teams that I am most excited about and would love to work on these projects, but I would be happy with assisting any of the other teams as well.

I am a recent user of the creation kit but have quickly learned its ins and outs with a few dungeon and landscaping trials and creations. Here is a link to a photo album of my most recent Nordic dungeon which I tried to design to look as if it were in vanilla from the beginning.

https://imgur.com/gallery/kQ4tB

The post is pretty long because I wanted to include as much as I could of the dungeon so I apologise for that as well as the not so amazing image quality thanks to Steam screenshots. I am always looking to improve on my work ,but I hope to bring what ever skills I can to the table to help bring these incredible mods to life.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and to check out my dungeon. I look forward to hearing back from you all!

Edited by Dronon
4 people like this

Posted

Hi everyone,

My name is Wyatt but I go by Dronon online. I am 20 years old and I'm applying for a position in the Beyond Skyrim development team for level design (interior/exterior) and/or landscaping. Cyrodiil, Illac Bay, Morrowind, and perhaps Roscrea are the teams that I am most excited about and would love to work on these projects, but I would be happy with assisting any of the other teams as well.

I am a recent user of the creation kit but have quickly learned its ins and outs with a few dungeon and landscaping trials and creations. Here is a link to a photo album of my most recent Nordic dungeon which I tried to design to look as if it were in vanilla from the beginning.

https://imgur.com/gallery/kQ4tB

The post is pretty long because I wanted to include as much as I could of the dungeon so I apologise for that as well as the not so amazing image quality thanks to Steam screenshots. I am always looking to improve on my work ,but I hope to bring what ever skills I can to the table to help bring these incredible mods to life.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and to check out my dungeon. I look forward to hearing back from you all!

Hi Wyatt,
              Thanks for your application, I thought your dungeon in particular looked excellent. I am sure a province will be in touch soon!