Sign in to follow this  
Pokenees

A pleasure to see you guys.

Believe me or not it is very lovely to see you guys are still striving for Thras. When I first heard about Thrassian Conflict with the leads I was startled and worried. But I now see that it was for the best. It is unfair that rule breakers are not punished and your decision is beyond wise. I would thank you for doing this for us and remind you that we are still standing alongside you. Thras, we stand with thee, now, forever.

Edited by Pokenees
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Hannes821 said:

I was listing a few facts, but to release tensions, I was asked not to bother anyone with these anymore.
There are a few things misunderstood about it, I just pointed that out. I never ranted.

Hannes, both sides of the fence could argue till the cows come home but stirring things up, especially seeing as its been awhile since my post, is unnecessary. Being passive aggressive about it won't help either.

2 hours ago, Archer1216 said:

I agree! I am so glad development on Thras is going very well! Easily one of my most anticipated modding projects.

Glad to hear that Archer! We're looking forward to people playing it, we've been working on some interesting stuff: link

We've got a bunch of other concepts, models and ideas going but they're under wraps for now ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Griffix said:

Hannes, both sides of the fence could argue till the cows come home but stirring things up, especially seeing as its been awhile since my post, is unnecessary. Being passive aggressive about it won't help either.

Glad to hear that Archer! We're looking forward to people playing it, we've been working on some interesting stuff: link

We've got a bunch of other concepts, models and ideas going but they're under wraps for now ;)

I swear every time I comment on this board you guys reveal new stuff. First a piece of concept art, now the freaky Yokudan spirit.

• Like 1

I don't stir, I just say "I didn't want you to leave, I wanted to solve this together with everyone." and "as far as I know so far, no rules had been broken."
So if it is said that there was a conflict of the team with the directors, or even "rule breakers" then it feels a bit ... strange, I don't remember having any conflict with you at all.
 I never had any hard feelings; I am trying just over-accurate here maybe. I am not on any side of any fence.
I dislike rumors and prejudice. they feel unjust. And of course,  I still hope you do great with Thras.
It just seems that it's not a simple, one-sided situation to me.

good luck and have fun, tell me if I can help somehow.

3 minutes ago, Hannes821 said:

I don't stir, I just say "I didn't want you to leave, I wanted to solve this together with everyone." and "as far as I know so far, no rules had been broken."
So if it is said that there was a conflict of the team with the directors, or even "rule breakers" then it feels a bit ... strange, I don't remember having any conflict with you at all.
 I never had any hard feelings; I am trying just over-accurate here maybe. I am not on any side of any fence.
I dislike rumors and prejudice. they feel unjust. And of course,  I still hope you do great with Thras.
It just seems that it's not a simple, one-sided situation to me.

good luck and have fun, tell me if I can help somehow.

Wording can be taken many ways, I learned that after dealing with several non-native English speakers on my team alone.
If you want to discuss I will talk it over with you in private but I ask you refrain from discussing it more here.

Thank you.

• reaction_title_1 1