Razak Loremaster

Writing and Lore Application-Razak Loremaster

My name’s Dylan although my online and preferred name is Razak. I am enthusiastic about World Building, the TES franchise, art, and many other things (Including writing). My own world has its own discord server which was made around a month or three ago and has slowly but steadily been filling with content as I create more lore and extensive history. I feel like if I were to join Beyond Skyrim, I would have a real chance to apply my skills of creating and writing to a project already widespread and would be able to improve my skills on top of that. I take an interest greatly into Elsweyr and have a burning desire to see the province in the way it’s described by Ysolda and in-game books, I also take interest in the Iliac Bay mainly due to the Dragontail mountains which I have a strange addiction to. I’d make sure to pull my weight and try my hardest to make sure my objectives are complete. https://my.w.tt/UiNb/VHvtblIZzJ is a story I’ve recently started but hopefully is enough to give you a sample of my current writing abilities story wise. Here is my abilities for quest writing, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-9n49slmAcftJLVKETT-fvNH-o1BteHExIPDrpy_BLU. Thanks for reading!

Edited by Razak Loremaster
Was requested

2 hours ago, Razak Loremaster said:

My name’s Dylan although my online and preferred name is Razak. I am enthusiastic about World Building, the TES franchise, art, and many other things (Including writing). My own world has its own discord server which was made around a month or three ago and has slowly but steadily been filling with content as I create more lore and extensive history. I feel like if I were to join Beyond Skyrim, I would have a real chance to apply my skills of creating and writing to a project already widespread and would be able to improve my skills on top of that. I take an interest greatly into Elsweyr and have a burning desire to see the province in the way it’s described by Ysolda and in-game books, I also take interest in the Iliac Bay mainly due to the Dragontail mountains which I have a strange addiction to. I’d make sure to pull my weight and try my hardest to make sure my objectives are complete.

Hey can you show us an example of your writing abilities?

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but this doesn't meet the standard the team is looking for.

While you have gone to the effort of formatting, the example is only half a page and consists of fairly generic dialogue. Khajiit don't refer to themselves in first person and objectives aren't for using the greater-than sign like online forums.

Please resubmit something that's longer and take some time to fully develop the quest idea, not just something brief and unfinished to try and get in.

• reaction_title_1 1