Sign in to follow this  
Edget

Recruitment: 3D Modeller

Hi, before I start, I just want to say, if I make any spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes, I apologise, I do happen to be dyslexic, but anyway on to the bit you're here for.

Hello, my name is Edget, if you pronounce it wrong don't worry everyone does. I am 20 years old, living in England and I am a 3D artist or 3D modeller, I am currently on a University course studying to be a VFX supervisor in the creative industry. I currently have 3-4 years of 3D modelling experience in AutoDesk Maya, and I would love to actually do some work not related to my University, this also gives me more assets I can put onto my show reel, if approved. I will post a few assets I have created that have been created to a client brief, some may also showcase, lighting, texturing and shading skills.

Nickname:    Edget
Skills:              3D modelling, texturing, shading, lighting.
Interests:      3D modelling
Ideas:     I don't have any personal ideas at the moment, but I am more than happy to incorporate ideas that may relate to 3D modelling, like a unique weapon or armour made by another applicant to life.

5a859eb590253_StopWatch.jpg.a321a639798c419934acc7a05e6d45ac.jpg5a85a0e6ab3a2_Shield2.thumb.jpg.565f540ae9b71f2b34d1a5d8d96ff5a0.jpgShield.thumb.jpg.94159eaf911e99b55baaed47b461d9b5.jpgdfhjgfhjfjf.jpg.71d5d95c1b2108f341d2e8fba3b86bdb.jpgDeskRender.jpg.53497fcc87a6fcc35f863d2178597519.jpguntitled.jpeg.f900c18e2404fc720511022a4690ef65.jpegCoke.thumb.JPG.59f60f9cd8ab08fe30620a26aac810e0.JPG

I look forward to seeing a reply for you, have a good day and good luck recruiting.

Yours Faithfully, 

Edget

Edited by Edget
Forgot 3D assets to show you.
  • reaction_title_1 1
  • Like 1

Hey Edget, thanks for applying.

We'd love to have you on the team! 3D artists are very helpful and the examples you've shown are excellent and varied in scope. Atmora is a great opportunity to work on some unique concepts and you're more than welcome to use your work for a show reel. No worries about the dyslexia either.

One of the directors will get in contact with you soon and we'll get you set up on the team Discord.

I do not have a preference in what province I work with, baring in mind, I am having a hard time understanding what you mean by the question. 

@edget

welcome, and nice to see you. This is the forum of the Atmora team. So there are a few teams and they work independently on their regions.
Each project has slightly different spirit and story and design, but its always possible to work crossover.
Since you already applied directly here and also joined our communication, I would assume you honour us with starting in our team.

Welcome!

• reaction_title_1 1