AndrewDraws

Introduction

Hey! I am fairly new to modding Skyrim, so you might have to bare with me. I am originally a modder for the game Kerbal Space Program, but within the past year, I've decided to pick up Skyrim modding. Several months ago, I started a modding project that I called Through the Padomaic. I slowly but surely started creating the island of Esroniet and its capital of Black Harbor. I've made lots of progress, and I thought it was about time to create a proper thread for this mod!

After some time, I discovered the Uutak Mythos. I absolutely loved it. I decided to shift my efforts from Esroniet to the Yneslean archipelago and began working on recreating the world of the Uutak Mythos. After I doing this, I decided to rename this mod to Uutak Legacy. If you are wondering what the Uutak Mythos is, you can read all about it here.

The ultimate goal of Uutak Legacy is to create the mysterious islands of Esroniet, Cathnoquey and Yneslea, which exist in the massive Padomaic Ocean. Because of how ambitious of a project this is, I'm definitely going to need help from the Skyrim community in order to see this mod to completion. Any help is absolutely appreciated. Whether it's voice acting, concept art, or 3D modeling. I'm going to need all the help I can get, so please feel free to contact me if you are interested in helping out.

Let's see if I can get this thing rolling!

This would be the third attempt to make a mod based off the isles on this forum. The first was beyond skyrims effort and the second is just above your own in the project listings.

As a person who observed the failing of both, advertise and find people you can work with now or be committed to a long labor of love.

Hey as long as your comfortable working with a subject matter thats apparently cursed. Besides you've actually made some physical progress already so you may actually succeeded where all others have failed.