Hey i wanted to bring an intering topic to light.

how are you guys gonna handle marrige in cyrodill (if you are going to do marrige) because let's say i find a beautiful imperial womna in the elven gardens disrtict in the imperial city and i wanted to marry her? how ould it be different? becuase i get the skyrim one (somewhat) it being a frozen waste and all... but  cyrodill is beautiful place. so if and i mean IF you handle marrige in cyrodill HOW would you do it (becuase i ain't hoping the border into skyrim just to marry maro from bravil) 

There's no marriage venue at all in the imperial city? Doesn't that seem a little off, lore-wise? Like the cream of the empire would travel from the elite city to a dump like Bravil to get married? Or do the nobility get married there anyway, just the player can't, like Vittoria Vici's marriage at the Temple of the Divines in Solitude rather than in Riften?

The problem here is your mixing story and gameplay a little to interchangeably. For story purposes, characters can get married in the temple of the one, the imperial palace or the bloated float if it suited them. But for gameplay due to the way marriage is designed  it has to be tied to one location, which in this case the Chapel of Mara.

Edited by Rasilon

And Cream of Skyrim from Solitude goes down to Rieften, rebel controlled slum of a city, to get married, that makes much more sense.

Making a pilgrimage to the temple of the mother goddess actually seems more in-line with the imperial philosophy than the nordic one TBH.

No its that the player as an orc has to marry stronghold orcs in the temple of mara, that makes no goddamn sense.

Edited by Rasilon

See i kinda wondered how this would work vanilla skyrim marriage SUCKED... and i was hoping at least a little quest for the DB. like one important enough to be it's own quest.... maybe something to prove your love to this individual... and honestly i'd rather get married in the CAPITAL OF THE EMPIRE than in brival... i mean it's a nice city.... but i'd rather get married in the white-gold city... and maybe having to get a blessing from the priest in the city of bravil...