Shriyansh

Argonian weapons rough sketches

Hey guys, these are some rough sketches for argonian weaponry. 

Clockwise they are Maquahuitl (Great Sword / War hammer) from Aztec culture then the Chakra (War axe)  from Sikh culture and the last is my own imagination Sarpadanda ( Mace/War Axe )  for the sarpa race it's name means the "snake weapon or snake staff ".

Feel free to take inspiration and modify for betterment. 

IMG_20180514_184124.jpg

Edited by Shriyansh

Here is a new sketch for Argonian Bow and arrow The "Teer and Dhanus " these can be used for low to mid level characters .

They have some tribal designs to make them look different then aztec weapons as we are trying to make argonians unique and not just a copy of aztecs. 

those things on the bow's ends and arrowbacks are probably feathers of tropical birds of argonia.

IMG_20180515_090231.jpg

these are pretty cool, I toyed around with the general idea of your macuahuitl, but made it longer and thinner. 

I had a cool idea for your sarpa-danda, in which it could unravel and strike out, similar to a whip (because it looks all curled up.)

heres my sketches, cheers

Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 9.41.34 PM.png

Edited by Adam Snow

Adam Snow the Maquahuitl you've made is good the blades on it's sides in my design can be implemented in yours to make it more Badass. 

And how would make the sarpa danda unravel, I am really curious. 

Actually I am going pretty busy right now that's why I can't work on this, I suggest you should also make a snake themed chakram. 

back again

I made some revisions on the macuahuitl, put different blades on it and tinkered with the crossguard a bit.

the chakram I think looks real cool.

the sarpadanda; unravel as in either a) a whip like form or b) a sword. I think it would be really cool if a whip could somehow be done, but the sword is a cool idea as well.

Im gonna start working on a bow, should be up in a day or two.

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 8.26.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 8.26.13 PM.png