Hi, 

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this, but I trawled through Google looking for fixes and kept coming up empty, so I'd really appreciate any help! I've currently got a couple of bugged quests that I can't progress:

1. Ugly Love - I've questioned the nobles and taken Gautierre's journal, and according to Google I should talk to Rigmar, however there's no dialogue option to discuss the journal, and the quest markers are still pointing to all the nobles, even though I've been through all their dialogue options.

2. A Stormcloak in Chains - I questioned the prisoner, and the torturer asked to speak with me somewhere in private. I've followed him into the room but I'm unable to initiate any convo with him. I've tried re-zoning and map travelling but it doesn't make any difference.

3. Cerendil's Memory Stone - no option to talk to Ereia about the stone, and activating it through my inventory in close proximity to her also provokes no reaction. 

I've looked for console commands and quest ids to try and circumvent these issues but wasn't able to find any. Any suggestions or possible fixes??

1. Youve gone through all of Rigmars options as well?

2. Do you have a save before the interogation?

3. Is that the replacement guard captain? 

Hey! 

Yeah, every dialogue option with Rigmar is greyed out.

I tried reloading to before the interrogation but kept getting the same issue. 

And she's the captain stationed at the east watchtower. She's got a quest of her own that involves killing some bandits and retrieving the leader's sword. I went and did that quest in case that was what was causing the conflict but unfortunately no cigar

I am having the same problem. Ereia does not care about me playing back the memory stone. I also can no longer talk to a guard captain to help Dar'taqto as Vilius is gone.

Version 1.3.30  + DLC patch, installed through MO.