Ramsey

Application/Voice over

Hello all! I'm a professional radio dj and voice over artist. I've been in radio for nearly 20 years and specialize in character voices and accents. I have my own studio and love to work on side projects such as this. I don't have an online highlight reel to link to but can provide HOURS of my work if interested. As a fan of Skyrim with two daughters who also loved the game, I would be honored to add my talents to this labor of love. Drop me a note at radioramsey@gmail.com

I have no authority on the matter, but I am sure they would be grateful if you could procure some sort of example to be embedded within here, wether that be recordings of previous works or entirely new. I would be sad to see potential go lost because of minor mistakes.

• reaction_title_1 1

Thanks for the advice. I'm plenty busy so I'm not actively chasing this. If someone is interested, they'll check in. If not, they won't. I don't feel like opening accounts and uploading files just for something to link.  Just thought I'd throw this out there as a fan. No worries.

Hey there, huge fan of ES, I've sunk many hours and love the whole world that's been built. I'd love to contribute my talents to this project. I'm a professional. Been a full time voice actor supporting a family for some time. Here is my website zachhoffmanvoice.com and here is my email zachlhoffman@gmail.com. Please reach out and I'll give you my number (whoever is making the call on casting). I'd be thrilled to join the team on this! Thanks!