CupKax

Application: Scripter/Level Designer

Hiya,

I am a Scotland-based MSc (by Research in Games and Computing) student and wanted to join as a level/system designer (can also develop 3D models, but only hard surface models). I primarily have experience in Unreal Engine 4 and Unity, while elementary (basic) knowledge ofCreation Kit.

My portfolio can be found in the links below:

Stellflache

Applicaiton of Paradoxes in Game Design 

The first project took about 4-5 weeks exploring environmental storytelling while the second one spanned over a few months researching design and gameplay. The assets (including 3D models), design and programming for both projects were done by me. Softwares Used: UE4, Visual Studio, Maya/Max, Photoshop

Edited by CupKax
Updated Title

23 hours ago, CupKax said:

Hiya,

I am a Scotland-based MSc (by Research in Games and Computing) student and wanted to join as a level/system designer (can also develop 3D models, but only hard surface models). I primarily have experience in Unreal Engine 4 and Unity, while elementary (basic) knowledge ofCreation Kit.

My portfolio can be found in the links below:

Stellflache

Applicaiton of Paradoxes in Game Design 

The first project took about 4-5 weeks exploring environmental storytelling while the second one spanned over a few months researching design and gameplay. The assets (including 3D models), design and programming for both projects were done by me. Softwares Used: UE4, Visual Studio, Maya/Max, Photoshop

Hello!

Do you have much experience with Skyrim (in any of these disciplines)?

Which province would you like to join?

Thank you

Hello oliver, 

I actually joined Iliac Bay last year for implementation and scripting for about a few months. IIRC I was tasked with something about MAX. nif files and custom export plugin, as there wasn't much work with scripting and implementation. But I couldn't continue due to personal emergency as well as later on being my final undergrad year. As far as skyrim is concerned, I've dabbled a bit CK using the wiki. 

8 hours ago, CupKax said:

Hello oliver, 

I actually joined Iliac Bay last year for implementation and scripting for about a few months. IIRC I was tasked with something about MAX. nif files and custom export plugin, as there wasn't much work with scripting and implementation. But I couldn't continue due to personal emergency as well as later on being my final undergrad year. As far as skyrim is concerned, I've dabbled a bit CK using the wiki. 

Ah okay. What name did you join under?

How much experience do you have with making assets for Skyrim? How are you at making and texturing models from scratch?

Hey there, I joined under Mojo23 (had to make a new account as I forgot the credentials).

I don't have much experience much in regards to developing assets for Skyrim. In general, I am more versed in creating models than texturing (due to UV mapping). 

14 hours ago, CupKax said:

Hey there, I joined under Mojo23 (had to make a new account as I forgot the credentials).

I don't have much experience much in regards to developing assets for Skyrim. In general, I am more versed in creating models than texturing (due to UV mapping). 

Alright, we'll bring you on board in a modeling capacity. I'm sure over time you'll improve and learn the Skyrim workflow. There are many tutorials around, and we also have an Arcane University which tutors new or prospective recruits in their chosen skill.