Deamonata

General Signup Thread

Hey, I'm one of the Province: Cyrodiil team members, I was wondering if i could join, but not to specifically for work,, just for the sake of discussion; advice, ideas, lore, collaboration (http://www.provincecyrodiil.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=744) and anything else i could chip in with. Would that be alright?

I've been working a bit with IonisTheBear on some interiors for Solstheim, but since the announcement of the new DLC he's been back at the drawing board a bit. Would I be able to contribute here in the meantime? I'm able to do interiors and exteriors and would definitely be interested on working on the Bruma exteriors. I can provide screens of some of my work, both exterior and interior, though the exteriors have been done in Fallout. I've mostly got time this weekend if there's anything you're looking to get started.

Edited by 1shoedpunk

I would like to help out. Only things I could think of being useful with are:

- Cluttering and object placement, both interior and exterior

- Dungeon/quest/NPC design and implementation, as well as proofreading of quest logs, conversations, and the like

- Potentially with scripting, or even SKSE plugin coding needs if any arise; I'm a programmer by trade, but need to do a bit more work in Papyrus before I'd say I've "got it", and I will admit to not having done anything with SKSE yet, but I've dug into the source and I believe I understand it

- General CK busywork

I wish I could offer help in modelling or texturing, but I really haven't done much of anything in either, especially with making things from scratch.

EDIT: Of course, I could also try modelling, in particular architecture and simple clutter, I think. I can't promise much though.

Edited by terminal_case

I would love to join you team. I know I just found this amazing website.... I know. I feel bad that such an amazing thing could exist right under my nose... I don't have ver many skills but know Skyrim lore, having a love for the ES series and having actual historical knowledge of real history. BUT I think I can bring many aspects to concept design and such. So please let me help!

The bulk of the heightmap is done. There's going to be fine-tuning, of course, and there's some Morrowind stuff that'll eventually be merged in (there's a limit to just how detailed the generation tools can get, but Morcroft did a great job of getting pretty darn close).

Hi!

I have been a lurker on these boards for a while, keeping up to date with the project and to see if it will keep going, and well, everyone seems pretty serious so I thought I would join up and request to see if it was possible to join your team., as this is the mod that I would love to have, but could never make on my own.

Basically I have just finished my fieldwork (I am a herpetologist/biologist) and so will have a lot of free time over the winter to help out. I will of course, be able to help out until the end but right now I am looking for something to sink my teeth into while I have a lot of spare time on my hands, and this most definitely looks the part to me!

Things I think I can help with:

- I have done a lot of work in the CK, mainly dungeons/caves/forts etc. and so am experienced with dungeon design (and all the things that go with it navmesh, cluttering, enemies etc.)

- Have designed a few small settlements (villages/towns) so can help with this also

- Landscape design (Being a biologist I thought I may also be useful in discussions on Flora and Ecosystem and Environment interactions e.g. Forest Floral compositions, succession of one environment into a different environment - such as Grasslands going into Forested regions etc.)

- NPC and Faction creation/design

- Think I have a pretty good creative streak in me and so would like to help with quest lines, NPC dialogue etc. (Have made some basic quests as well, but nothing major)

- Got a decent understanding of the Lore and am doing some reading up now as we speak. I also played TES:IV to death so I know Cyrodiil pretty well.

- From SW England so thought my accent may be useful for some voice-acting when needed (Gloucestershire/Bristol accent)

I would love to help and I am always willing to learn new things, so in areas that I am not so confident (e.g. Modelling) I would like to learn more and improve this skill, and with the free time I have feel that I will be able to do this.

I hope you can find use for me and really hope I can join the team.

Hello, I'd like to help with the Cyrodiil project.

I can help with 3d modelling in 3ds max(not texturing), level design, lore, quests and so on.