General Signup Thread

671 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone! Nytro X here, my real name is Ty Duncan Crawford; and I am an experienced videogamer. But the primary reason I am here is because I am quite good at voice acting!

Posted

So, basically, my name is Harry Copeland I am a teenage 'artist' if you could call it that (I wouldn't consider myself that great, but I'm the kinda student that gets the 'top of the year for Art and English award".) Like I said, I am not great but I'd love to contribute to this as I was an avid Oblivion and Morrowind fan back in their time, and I love the Skyrim engine (as buggy as it can be). If someone where to message me asking for concepts for anything under most perimeters, or to write any books/dialogue I'd be happy to give it my best shot. I don't have much to show for my work, but I can give pretty much anything a go and I'm open to criticism. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello! I already posted a little bit of my "work" here. But I would like to help with Cyrodiil. I can do some of the boring stuff what has not been done, like the forests. If needed I also can make little villages, camps, forts, roads etc there too. 

Posted

I assume that since IB has added you that you'd be automatically eligible to join the other provinces (there isn't a limit to how many projects you can join just don't overload yourself with work).

Okay. There was some problems with the limits of Creation Kit and when they are fixing that I thought I could help here too. 

Posted

So here are some of my 'WIPs' There isn't all much here because I recently had a big big computer fail (always back up your files kids) So I lost a lot of my better older stuff. but here's the recent stuff. http://imgur.com/a/UfjCA.

As for the writing, I haven't done any thing else even considerably good since the 'crash'

Posted (edited)

Hello,

The names Josh. I am currently set to get my Bachelors in Game Design here in about a month and a half. I am interested in some of the level design possibilities that this project poses. While I am going to school  and all I have not tried my hand at modding yet but plan on giving it a shot. If you have any room for me I would love to help out. Below are some pictures form a area that I had to design for an assignment.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_Mj-weJE16AN0JrVUNhT29WYVk&usp=sharing

Thank you for your time,

Josh

Edited by Raven8706
5 people like this

Posted

Hello, I am an experienced writer, a well-read lore beard in Imperial and Cyrodilic lore, and would like to be apart of the writing and lore team for Team Cyrodiil. I have attached my latest piece to this application if you would like to see how I write. 

LegionZero (1).pdf

Posted

Hi Gmason, thanks for your interest! I wanted to check, do you have any samples of dialogue/scripts? At the moment we aren't actively recruiting writers but our primary need is for quest and dialogue writers.

Sorry, I had no idea you posted this because I did not get a notification. I will try to dig some up. I will get back to you shortly.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys, figured I'd post in here.  I'm definitely an amateur modder, but I have some small confidence in my skill with the Creation Kit, so I'd like to volunteer my services to whatever projects may need help.  Here's a list of my published mods.  Note that while most of them are just simple follower mods, almost all of the files I've released contain some degree of clutter and level design, and many of them involve some sort of customized gear.  I have one major mod I've been working on for some time in which my goal is to greatly expand upon the Stormcloak faction and make them more like the other factions in the game (meaning unending quests, main storyline, new dungeon locations, various NPCs to interact with - both friendly and hostile, and potential followers).  You can see various WIP screenshots of that mod here and here.  Last year I had talked to Bellatrix about volunteering to do some work on Bruma (specifically level design for the Unmarked Cave), but I immediately had to bow out as I was having various troubles (both with my computer and life in general).  Those issues have since been dealt with, and I now feel confident in my ability to finally contribute to the project.

2 people like this

Posted

Hi! Got some experience working with interiors in CK, and could do navmeshing for any cell. I'm 21 years old and situated in Norway. Only things I got on my portfolio is some CK work from recent personal projects. Could also give some simple Voice Acting a try if it is needed, even thou I don't have much experience in this, I would love to give it a try.

CK on the other hand I'm a more comfortable with, but I would certainly say if interiro work is needed. That would be my thing :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Ximen,

If you have any screenshots of your work that would be really useful. In the meantime have a look round our interiors section http://www.darkcreations.org/forums/forum/219-interiors/

We only have a few claims open in Weye and Waters Edge at the moment but should have more very soon.

Posted

Posted

Hey Mirrou4Ka!

Big fan of your work, and I would certainly love to have you on the team.

Do you have skype by any chance? Most of our communication happens to our skype group chat