Deamonata

General Signup Thread

My name is dvg94

I would love to work on beyond skyrim as a 2d artist (concept art and UI).

I have been working on mods for about a decade now and I have taken a new direction and have shifted from 3d to 2d art, I want to learn and I feel only a project can motivate me to do that.

Here's some of my work:

https://imgur.com/a/IqSu2

I would prefer to work on cyrodill but morrowind is fine too!

Regards,

Daan

Edited by dvg94
  • reaction_title_1 2

Hello I did the spanish translation for Beyond Skyrim BRUMA for SE.

Here it is: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14508?tab=files

I did all of this by myself, including the 36 Lessons of Vivec! (translated to spanish) (translat the weirdest texts to translate EVER).

Currently the translation is beta 0.5 and I will test it for errors but please, could you link to it on the official nexusmods for BRUMA SE? Just like you did with italians (but they didn't translate the 36 Lessons of Vivec, check it out tee hehe)

I have a weird bug. Maybe you can help me and the spanish community). In REFR I can't translate the names of the places (everything else is translated) because when I translate "Pale Pass" to "Paso Pálido" and "Skyrim Border Gate" to "Puerta de la Frontera de Skyrim" then I can't travel between Skyrim and Cyrodiil. It just kicks me out of Cyrodiil and leaves me in Skyrim. What is happening? 

I'm Jaume Alcazo Castellarnau and my mail is jaume.alcazo@gmail.com

Edited by ajira

Hi, guys! Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language. I would like to join your team. I'm work with Blender3d quite well for amature. I would like modelling weapons and/or stuff like rings and amullets, or hairs/beards for Cyrodiil or Morrowind at least. Like I say in modelling me quite well for amature, but texturing is not my big skill. But I've plans for that skill updates. Well, thanks.

3 hours ago, AmadusSeverin said:

Hi, guys! Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language. I would like to join your team. I'm work with Blender3d quite well for amature. I would like modelling weapons and/or stuff like rings and amullets, or hairs/beards for Cyrodiil or Morrowind at least. Like I say in modelling me quite well for amature, but texturing is not my big skill. But I've plans for that skill updates. Well, thanks.

Hi! We are always  Could you show us some examples of your 3d works?

Hello. I would like to apply to join the Cyrodil team, as a good portion of my ideas  revolve around Cyrodil.

My skill set includes working on character art design (but not actual 3D rendering), creative writing for story elements and character dialogue, ideas for items and locations, as well as lore research and review.

I have already posted a few ideas i have had for this project here and hope to join the Beyond Skyrim team.

Hello! 

I'd filled out the application form, but figured I'd post here as well.

I'd like to apply for a position as a Writer for this project. May I first say that I've played Bruma for a bit now, and I really do love the work you guys have done so far. I wrote a Skyrim fic as an application for this project: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mfslTq1YgHQhrOaFnoaRBm3KemNlpW7ppFbQ2ijFoFU/edit. I would love to do some work on writing in-game books, and helping out on longer, complex storylines (I'd love to do one-off stories as well, though my passion is for stories with multiple layers to them!)

Anyways, I am very familiar with the lore of The Elder Scrolls, and though I may not know much about modding I pride myself on being a quick learner. If you need me somewhere else, I can read some online tutorials and try my hand at it xD.

Thanks for the consideration!

Hey everyone, I am looking to join the team! I am Available for part time work, due to starting my own game development company, I will however put all the time I can into creating content for this awesome project!  

https://www.artstation.com/bradleymayo 

This is my Art Station! just to give you guys a preview on here this image is a 3D Environment and a texture made in substance Designer 

bradley-mayo-highresscreenshot00091.jpg

bradley-mayo-screenshot005.jpg

On ‎08‎.‎05‎.‎2018 at 10:08 PM, Kudagras said:

Hi guys,

I have skills in modeling and texturing. Some basic rigging knowledge. I can use Blender, Gimp. I am interested in helping this project as I enjoy the world of Tamriel.

Some samples of the work I've done.

Keep up the work! Your team has inspired me to keep at my craft.

Send you PM

Hi, I'm a composer, and I do stuff with my Orchestral synthesizers. 

I also play violin to a high level, and sing to a high level (although I don't have stuff on hand to showcase this...). By high level I mean post grade 8.

I have just finished my first year in Uni studying music, so if I don't know stuff - well then I SHOULD know stuff. If I don't know stuff it's me being an idiot. About music that is. 

I don't have much experience songwriting, but I am definitely interested in it, and would be interested in producing those bard songs. The flip side of that is I only  have 1 voice, so can only do the songs that a male bass sings.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZC2WNowI7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cAVjFxdPX4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciB0HIC9Vrc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yfsm1n1Eig&t=2s

My name is Austin and I am just now dipping my feet into the modding pool; I also have legitimate copies of TES I - V,  I've played Morrowind and Skyrim the most.

I have some concepts  for rather comprehensive addons I've been developing for a while and I saw this, so I decided to offer my assistance. I work a steady job with set hours, and a less demanding second job; I am quite willing to seriously throw my hat into this ring in my spare time.

Experience:

• Extensive Photoshop usage and experience, quite fluent
  • Extensive writing experience, very capable of developing rich dialogue and characters
  • Extensive project and hardware systems management
  • Project head of Research and Development
  • HTML5 and a little C++
  • Development software like RPG Maker
  • Creation Kit and TES5 Edit
  • General software and hardware knowledge and experience

I can provide examples and original files for almost anything I listed experience in. Most fields listed I've spent over 80 hours working or training with, some hundreds.

Essentially, I can offer extensive concept development assistance, compilation of information, coding (not a guru but capable),  spearhead research and development for a team, and more. I have little modeling experience but I've taught myself a lot of softwares and it's something I am willing to do if needed.

Thank you.

Edited by Gressil90