Deamonata

General Signup Thread

Are you still needing general assistance with the CK workload? I have dealt with it before but it has been some time. I am very excited to see the Cyrodiil that I remember be revived and can help with minor npc/enemy fleshing out and will attach examples of my work once I train back up on it if you still need people.

On ‎05‎.‎06‎.‎2018 at 3:00 PM, Tomolivander said:

Certainly.

Thank you. Our head of our writing department will check them.

On ‎06‎.‎06‎.‎2018 at 3:21 AM, TheRelentless95 said:

Are you still needing general assistance with the CK workload? I have dealt with it before but it has been some time. I am very excited to see the Cyrodiil that I remember be revived and can help with minor npc/enemy fleshing out and will attach examples of my work once I train back up on it if you still need people.

Yeah we still need Kit people.

Hello everybody, my name is Erik and I've been modding Bethesda games for about 8 years now. I have experience with the Creation Kit, been making my own personal mods for a while now. I can help with quests, as well as any other general things that you need to do with the CK. Navmeshing etc. I have a lot of free time at the moment, so I thought giving my time to this great project would be something I should do right now. 

8 hours ago, xxomegafactorxx said:

Hello everybody, my name is Erik and I've been modding Bethesda games for about 8 years now. I have experience with the Creation Kit, been making my own personal mods for a while now. I can help with quests, as well as any other general things that you need to do with the CK. Navmeshing etc. I have a lot of free time at the moment, so I thought giving my time to this great project would be something I should do right now. 

Hello. Please post examples of your work. =)