Kvatch Development

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Aaaaah, that's what those flags were, thought they were new.

I actually like them, myself. Adds something to Kvatch's personality, although I do think they look better at night. I wonder how they'd look if they were tinted slightly darker.

Side note: I love the purple in the architecture. That strikes me as such a Kvatch colour. Well done Naf, and anyone else involved!

Posted

Either monsieur nash is trolling or hes blind, those flags clearly display the Fox of the hill, not the wolf of the north.

Posted

Great work Naf! :)

Posted

Either monsieur nash is trolling or hes blind, those flags clearly display the Fox of the hill, not the wolf of the north.

Argor meant the bunting. I personally like it although I really like the re-tint idea with slightly darker bunting. From memory we use blue and white bunting in Bruma and it works really well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Argor meant the bunting. I personally like it although I really like the re-tint idea with slightly darker bunting. From memory we use blue and white bunting in Bruma and it works really well.

The only other ones i could find were black,white and gold. If i could get ones that matched the flag that would be dope.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't troll. Would love to have an overview shot of Kvatch or the basic layout. Might help the writing team to have some additional detail.

Edited by Argor nash35

Posted

And this city seems unique on her own, wonderful work, really! :)