Nago

Join Roscrea Team

That would be awesome! We have quite a few models - one thing we really need is some food making if you fancy that? We'd like some Rye bread, smoked venison and a unique cheese a bit like the second image on here - - the largish ones http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/0/25667659

Edited by Bellatrix

Hello, i am extremely interested in working as a 3d modeler for this project. I have been modeling for quite a few years however just as a hobby. It would be really fun if i could join and make some models for you guys. I am also able to texture and export these models as nif files. Please let me know if you want my help!

I would be willing and honored to assist in voice acting as I have a degree of experience in that field as well as assisting with writing if it is required as I also have experience in that field. 

Hello, I wanted to know if I could possibly run for making music, creating landscapes, or creating villages (or anything you need, possibly voice acting). I am just learning about the creation kit and I love it please try to contact me because I would love to be apart of Beyond Skyrim (it would be a very cool part of my life working with you guys). By the way I am a huge fan of the Dwemer I'd love to do anything to do with them.

Hello, I wanted to know if I could possibly run for making music, creating landscapes, or creating villages (or anything you need, possibly voice acting). I am just learning about the creation kit and I love it please try to contact me because I would love to be apart of Beyond Skyrim (it would be a very cool part of my life working with you guys). By the way I am a huge fan of the Dwemer I'd love to do anything to do with them.

BY THE WAY TRY TO CONTACT ME VERY SOON!!!!!!

: )

Now that I think of it music would be pretty fun to make.

But I am open to mostly anything and I'd love to make stuff in Beyond Skyrim.

I do have a QUESTION: Can I participate in a top secret project? I swear to god I will not tell anyone.