The "Lol" Thread

202 posts in this topic

Posted

I spend my time babysitting a little gremlin...

post-2-0-45050200-1430632067_thumb.jpg

(He stole his sister's potato chips, y'see.)

​It looks like you've got him on a lead....in fact it looks like a bungy cord....

Posted

​It looks like you've got him on a lead....in fact it looks like a bungy cord....

​It's attached to his pacifier.  :lmao:  Now that he's walking, it's the only way to no lose the thing.  (The pacifier, that is.  Not the baby.  Usually.)

Posted

Reverse_centaur.thumb.jpg.3cd632a702b575

Posted

I was reading a forum thread on The Escapist yesterday about how English people were presumably "salty" over the 4th of July celebrations and that they should be grateful to Americans for WWII (yeah, that old coconut). A bit strange, since no one here gives a damn and if any country deserves gratitude for winning WWII, it's Russia.

Here's a picture to make up for the lack of funny in that paragraph.

559904c2c5ae0_harold_you_are_beautiful.t

1 person likes this

Posted

O.o  Because the USA won WWII single-handedly oh wait we didn't WAT.

(And this is from a grandaughter of an American WWII pilot who became a NORAD commander, so I know what I'm talking about.  The only thing Grandpa ever took full credit for was drinking the Turkish army under the table.  Everything else was too mentally painful for him to talk about, at least to us grandkids.)

Posted

Even if the US had swept in and single-handedly killed Hitler by shoving an American flag up his arse, it takes some cheek to demand that be seen as more important than the end of a near-global conflict which killed millions. Because we can't ever just come together as a species.

But this is edging too close to R&P.

Posted

Even if the US had swept in and single-handedly killed Hitler by shoving an American flag up his arse...

There are probably a lot of people who fantasise about such a thing daily. Some of the extreme American patriotism I've seen makes me glad I live in a country where most citizens hate their country.

Anyway, back to the funny stuff.

Posted

All politics of war aside, I think we all can agree that my grandpa could drink most everyone under the table because he was, like, 50% liver and 50% SCREW YOU I DO WHAT I WANT

My grandmother comprised the other 50% SCREW YOU.  She's 93 years old and scares the hell out of the cadets even before they see the rank.  You do not mess with my grandma.  She's a scary and wonderful lady.

Posted

Some amusing panorama fails:

Dismembered

244c3ccba0c45809fbb382ca59ac0cae.jpg

Mutant

b89a404a91306e6b6252e7e99b14f6fd.jpg

The Bark is Worse

tumblr_ng79nudShk1tyuwq5o1_1280.jpg

Road to Nowhere

tumblr_nkqb94NPGo1tyuwq5o1_1280.jpg

Sun Slump Beach

tumblr_nhwdpoJsst1roge06o1_1280.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

The Universal Hot-Crazy Matrix: perhaps one of the greatest attempts to explain reality that I have ever encountered.

3 people like this