Red Morpho's art

170 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

While that looks lovely, we already have a College of Whispers design and some design specs. 

Personally, the black/brown/red/burnt orange color scheme we have currently seems to match the College of Whispers pretty well, and including lots of blues and whites doesn't really fit their darker style IMO.

I do love the robe designs, though, and if the team doesn't shun me for saying so, we could work together on making the College of Whispers and Synod Councilman and Archmage robes, because these designs are very nice and complex for the higher ranked mages I would say (besides the color scheme).

Edited by Argor nash35

Posted

Haha. You've caused a meltdown in the Cyroddil team. We all want to start working on Bravil now and forget about finishing Bruma:)

It's an awesome image - the concept we have of Bravil in game is already my favourite city by far. It's just so dodgy and exactly my idea of what Riften should have been:)

Posted

That looks fantastic, Red! This has truly inspired me to finish the remaining assets for Bravil

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think John may have some aditional screenshots. We're currently missing city wall models for the city, so if you're interested in doing more artwork you may want to check out some of Smalish fantastic wall concepts, which is the one's we will eventually base the walls on.

It'll give you an idea on how the city is going to look once it's done. We dont actually have a final layout for the city beyond that one street you made, so anything that can help us determen a final look for the city would be very helpfull.

gallery_2886_269_6159.jpggallery_2886_269_59476.jpg

Edited by Markus Liberty
7 people like this