750 posts in this topic

Posted

o.0

DO WANT.

Thanks for sharing. :rofl:

Posted

3 choices, you'll need steel wool if you're unlucky. :lmao:

Posted

Yes, I have sung this version in my church choir. During Mass. Yes, we boogied.

Unfortunately, our current choir director is...er...how do I say this tactfully?

Screw tact.

1 person likes this

Posted

Eddie Izzard is the man. Despite, you know. Dressing as a woman.

Posted

Composed by one of Bach's music tutors... This rendition is brilliant. Hubby and I have different musical tastes, but every once in a while we agree 100%. And it's seasonal :D

Posted

Trans-Siberian Orchestra...

Christmas...

!

Posted

... Even Pachelbel's Canon, which is one of the most overused pieces of music, ever. :lol:

If you had something that old, it'd be overused too!

Posted

Could be worse. Could be Ode to Joy which sends my flute-playing sister into paroxysms of hate. :rofl:

Egg's video: Why electrical engineers should not be allowed to have Christmas lights. EVER.

Posted

Could be worse. Could be Ode to Joy which sends my flute-playing sister into paroxysms of hate. :rofl:

Egg's video: Why electrical engineers should not be allowed to have Christmas lights. EVER.

Hey! That's not electrical engineers... that's electricians... on crack.

Posted

Hey! That's not electrical engineers... that's electricians... on crack.

Or my father, who majored in chemical engineering and minored in theater. Specifically the light/sound technical part. Thanks to him, I know that you can pretty much get into any part of a college campus if you carry an extension cord and look busy. :devil3:

On an unrelated note, did you know that the University of Wyoming has tunnels beneath the library that'll let you get almost anywhere? (No, I didn't explore them. I'm claustrophobic. I sent my male friends.)

Posted

:rofl: That sounds about right.

And ooh, that sounds really cool.

Posted

Yeah, they're really old, so they're pretty much covered with iron/calcium deposits. The guys came back coated with rust. But you could get into all the locked areas with the valuable books and that sort of thing.

There's a reason why my floor of the dorms was infamous for the crazy people. I once got cornered by a guy in the elevator who told me that the seventh floor was scary. People walked around in ROBES...which was actually a Halloween costume I helped sew. :rofl: He should've seen the "Pixie of Death" (aka, friend who dressed as a serial killer until I convinced him to wear the pixie wings.)

One of my friends actually drew a short-lived comic about us. It's full of in-jokes, so here's the main one:

post-2-0-51919900-1324117748.jpg

The girl drawing the the comic artist (best friend from college), the guy thinking about matches is my asshole ex (before he went crazy), the devil-girl is a former roommate (And self-proclaimed worst vegetarian ever), the guy thinking about swords is our D&D DM (with whom I had many super-fun religion debates, as I'm Catholic and he was a Satanist - the rest of the floor learned to steer clear during said debates. Also, he had a tarantula named Carnage. She thought I was prey or something - would rear up at me whenever I got close. He thought it was hilarious. I'll admit she was kinda cute.), and I'm the angel in the striped turtleneck (Yes, I was the "innocent one" and the "good girl." I await your sarcasm. XD). I'm carrying a tic-tac sign because (while they still made them) I'd eat cinnamon tic-tacs like an addict. ADDICT I TELL YOU.

Okay, babbling about my crazy college days over now.

Posted (edited)

shit, now I miss cinnamon tic tacs.

also, since working as a janitor in the summer, I just now use the maintenance access tunnels in every building I'm in if I want to get somewhere. Saves time. No one has yet questioned me.

Edited by Lareneg

Posted

Posted

What on earth did I just watch?

Posted

That has to be the sickest thing I've ever seen... Ewww...

...Is it a bad thing that I think the eye is one of the cutest things I've ever seen?

YES

Posted

That has to be the sickest thing I've ever seen... Ewww...

...Is it a bad thing that I think the eye is one of the cutest things I've ever seen?

YES

B-B-But...the bouncing! And the leash! And the dragging! And...and...

...er...

...perhaps I ought to sleep a bit, huh?