anthelius

[Wip] The republic of Maslea

Wow that's a very generous offer : ) In fact a friend of mine who is a very good pianist was supposed to make a custom soundtrack but he is very busy right now and he was only able to make a single track. So yeah if you want I could really use a few more tracks : )

In the Object Window of the CK you have a "watertype" tab, there you can create your own water-type with the colors/reflections/transparency you want (then you just have to use this water type as your worldspace default water, or you can drop it in the render window if you create a custom water activator with your water type)

i cant stand that damn snow anymore... go, go, go! ... *wants to have a mojito on the beach soon* :)

Don't worry, there will be a tavern directly on the beach^^

masleawip-49ce7d6.jpg

Great stuff Promotheus  ;) I hope we'll find some way to fairtrade between our islands  :D

Prometheus's work is : ) Thanks anyway, we can talk about this by MP.

Some NPCs you'll encounter on the first island

masleawip-49ce5df.jpg

masleawip-49ce5a5.jpg

masleawip-49ce5b2.jpg

masleawip-49ce5cf.jpg

• reaction_title_1 2

A bit more of the soundtrack exists on my Soundcloud; feel free to peruse :)

Everything prefaced by "Elder Scrolls V: Maslea (Original Sountrack)" is for the Maslea OST.

Edited by haydenmcgowan
  • reaction_title_1 2

How the devolopment is going on? This mod is a bit lore un-friendly but man... Santa Maria Novella... WOW! Awesome. And the ships' remodelling is great too. I'd like also a few jungle enviroments after all of that snow in skyrim. Great work, I wait for the mod with trepidation

• reaction_title_1 1

Thanks : ) The mod's atmosphere is really different from skyrim but it won't be lore unfriendly, I'm really trying to make everything line up correctly with TES lore in general.

Otherwise the development is going well, still have a few radiant quest to finish and a few things to polish here and there and the prologue will be ready quite soon.