anthelius

[Wip] The republic of Maslea

Of course, the prologue is already finished.  Right now I'm adding a few misc quests and a first mission for the Naval questline.

Edited by anthelius

Very nice! But a bit too clean for a "dungeon". I hope you will add some dirt and cracks to textures. And webs, more webs. You never could go wrong with webs. Bethesda learned that lesson in Skyrim doubling webs size and amount compared to Oblivion :D

Yes, most textures are the ones used for the city of maslea (or a grey version, because this ruin is located in skyrim and I try to blend it with the surrounding rocks), I'll probably replace them with more ruined ones. I'll also add more clutter, ruined variant meshes etc...

Edited by anthelius

My want for this mod grows every time I take a peak in this thread. I wish you all the luck when you release this and keep it in mod, player-controlled pirate nation as the reward where you can change the castle to fit whatever you want :P pleasure dens, sorcerer towers, grand halls, trophy rooms, mystic libraries. Just a suggestion.

Thanks : )  The "piracy" is only a minor aspect of the mod. The main goal is to try to depict a complex society, less "carebear" than skyrim, with moral choices and ambiguous characters. Perhaps you'll get the opportunity to become rich and powerful and have a wonderful mansion near the shore, but perhaps the evil things you'll have to do to reach that state will make you prefer to live in the wooden shack you'll have by default. I won't spoil too much, but you get the idea : ) Whatever you choose, there will always be some kind of reward anyway.