anthelius

[Wip] The republic of Maslea

OMG This is insanely awesome! I'm in love with Maslea, serisously. It's kind of different to all the other New Land mods. Keep it up!  I'd like to play the full version! The high detailed envirovement, the awesome NPCs, the strong Assassin's Creed vibes. This is a clear example of effort and skills. Most impressive part? You are making this alone. Please, never die!

• reaction_title_1 1

I have a question.

As I was browsing SoundCloud, I noticed that your soundtrack for Maslea is labeled (Original). Does this mean that you are working on a new one?

The currently-existing one is quite beautiful, but that just makes me wonder what might make you think a new one is superior.

Glad to see SSE version of this amazing mod! How's the progress on second chapter going? How many chapters are planned in total?

I think the main quest will be over in the next chapter, but a big part of the island will still be locked (I have some ideas about what to do next, but can't say if I will still work on it by then or if I will release it as "chapters").

Not the OP, but good to know:-) Any chance there might be some new pictures soon-ish? The last ones you posted are just wow.  Your work is incredibly beautiful.

Thanks  : ) I've mostly worked on the SE port and quest writing recently so not a lot of new screenshots, but I'll try to post more in the future (I have some nice interior sets in development too).

• reaction_title_1 1

Wonderful!!! I'm looking forward to see it. Really curious now :-) I love the architecture you create for this world, it's stunning.