Jack

Morrowind Recruitment Thread

So, I dunno if you need writers, but I'm looking to write. I've got quite a lot of free time, quite a lot of interest in creative writing, and quite a lot of interest in writing for something with purpose. 

I also have some slight skills in the CK and xEdit, and I can do calligraphy and mapmaking. I've also developed a large tolerance for tedious data entry and grunt work, so I'd be willing to help out with that.

I'm sending pretty much the same application to every team in this project, but I love morrowind (game and region) the most out of everything. The dunmer culture, the strange landscapes, the fact that everything is bugs, It's great.

That sounds wonderful! Could you link to or post some samples of your work? :) 

Hello! I posted in the skyrim mods subreddit looking for someone who needed help to make/compose some music for mods, and was given a link to this project from user BS_Asurna. I love making this type of music and would also love to help you guys out. Here is a sample of what i can make: https://soundcloud.com/ov103/w1awve4. Look forward to hearing from you.

• reaction_title_1 2

Hi morrowind team! I love working on these sorts of projects and I want to help in any way I can, Attached to this post is an excerpt from a series I wrote, I am also a composer. and I will post some of my musical work as soon as I can get it recorded. Love the work so far :)

demo doc.rtf

Hey guys,

Larrian was recruiting on our discord server, and I thought I might try my luck with it. So far, I've done some interiors, quest- and effect-scripting (though I suck at writing dialogue), and stuff like this in the CK, as well as some "kitbashing", as larrian called it, and other basic model and texture edits.
I'm not sure how much time I can invest, since I have my own projects gowing, too, and also have a little bit of real-life, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Here are examples of my work:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70091/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77877/? (only some of this mod's assets are mine; see credits)

• reaction_title_1 2

Hey guys,

Larrian was recruiting on our discord server, and I thought I might try my luck with it. So far, I've done some interiors, quest- and effect-scripting (though I suck at writing dialogue), and stuff like this in the CK, as well as some "kitbashing", as larrian called it, and other basic model and texture edits.
I'm not sure how much time I can invest, since I have my own projects gowing, too, and also have a little bit of real-life, but I'm willing to give it a try.

Here are examples of my work:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70091/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77877/? (only some of this mod's assets are mine; see credits)

Nice to see you made it!  I'll see if I can add you, if not, I'll get Rob, Asurna or Michael to :)

Hi everyone, I was told to write a message here, thereby making me an official member of the team(I was in contact with Larrian). I will do some modeling work for the project.

Nice!  I'll get you added as soon as I can.

• reaction_title_1 1

Hi, was in contact on Reddit and on Discord. I do 3D modelling, either in Maya or Blender, can also do some texturing in Substance Painter as needed. I am usually quite busy so I will not be able to invest as much time into this as I would like to, but would be willing to model assets, architecture, or organics as needed for the project to help out. 

• reaction_title_1 2

Hello! I have spoken to Larrian on reddit regarding work on the sound design for this incredible project! I am a junior audio engineering student, and I'd like to personally offer my knowledge of sound design as well as spread word to my Professor of my current Game Audio class, as I'm sure this would be a great opportunity for all of us to put work into.

• reaction_title_1 2

Hello! I responded to Larrian's reddit post and spoke to Meglos on the discord channel about joining on as a sound designer for this project! I've been a sound designer and audio engineer for a few years, recording work for short films, corporate videos, and my own projects! I also have experience in audio implementation/programming and can help out with that.

You can visit my website for some of my work here: www.DominicMisasi.com , or view some sound design WIPs/audio only projects here

In addition I also stream sound design work nightly on my twitch channel, where I discuss and build sounds from scratch.

• reaction_title_1 3

Hello, I'm replying to this reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/sounddesign/comments/5uqqxj/beyond_skyrim_morrowind_is_looking_for_sound/ looking for sound designers.

Morrowind is my favorite game of all time! Here is my portfolio http://briangluft.wixsite.com/thebardsguildllc/portfolio Let me know how I can help!

• reaction_title_1 1

Hello! My name is tommy and im a Gaming student at Noroff university, before i started gaming i did 1 semester of 3D-Movieproduction. I`m working on becoming kind of a generalist, so i like to have my hand in everything to learn as much as possible. Was refered here from polycount by that_guy_nik. Some of what ive done is here:

https://www.artstation.com/artist/retroviking 

I am new to artstation so more will be added as i finish some of the stuff im working on. 

This pipe for example i just finished retop on and is some of my school work for a game scene.

sceenshot4.png

• reaction_title_1 1

Hello! My name is tommy and im a Gaming student at Noroff university, before i started gaming i did 1 semester of 3D-Movieproduction. I`m working on becoming kind of a generalist, so i like to have my hand in everything to learn as much as possible. Was refered here from polycount by that_guy_nik. Some of what ive done is here:

https://www.artstation.com/artist/retroviking 

I am new to artstation so more will be added as i finish some of the stuff im working on. 

This pipe for example i just finished retop on and is some of my school work for a game scene.

sceenshot4.png

Your work looks amazing and we would love to have you on Morrowind :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me

Edited by robcbwilson

Hey all! I'm Cass, already in the Discord server as @6 Juggernaut Star. I responded to Larrian's reddit post in /r/sounddesign, but now I'm on the project for composition.

I use to post on Soundcloud a whole lot, but that got messy/unorganized, so I took down most of it. Here's something a little better:

Edited by cyancoloneels
  • reaction_title_1 1

Hello! I'm Jozzy. I am really very new to this page. So, I'm environment/texture modeler and willing to help. My name is constraint, but I willing to contribute to this stuff. I do environment props, and other complications things. I always want to pick up insects to model on. I am looking forward to do this type of things. 

Looking forward to work with you guys. Lets the fun roll!

Jozzy

• reaction_title_1 2

Hello! I'm Jozzy. I am really very new to this page. So, I'm environment/texture modeler and willing to help. My name is constraint, but I willing to contribute to this stuff. I do environment props, and other complications things. I always want to pick up insects to model on. I am looking forward to do this type of things. 

Looking forward to work with you guys. Lets the fun roll!

Jozzy

Hi Jozzy! Thanks for your interest here. Do you have any samples of your work that you can show us?

• reaction_title_1 1

Hi,

My name is Mitchell, and I would be very excited to try my hand at sound design for this project, both as a long-time fan of The Elder Scrolls series, and as a broadcasting graduate with a background in audio engineering.

As far as examples of my work go, I can provide links to Google Drive copies of live studio and sports broadcasts that I've been a part of, as well as many short field productions.

Feel free to PM me for those links!

Thank you for the opportunity!

Mitchell Peyton

• reaction_title_1 1

Hello,

I was instructed to drop a message here if I had interest in joining the project.

I mostly do modelling and texturing but I would like to point out that I have some  limited studio experience only. I am familiar with packages like 3ds Max, ZBrush, TopoGun, Substance and Photoshop.

Here is a link to some of the stuff I have previously been working on:

vgreksa.cgsociety.org

Thanks!

• reaction_title_1 3

Hello,

I was instructed to drop a message here if I had interest in joining the project.

I mostly do modelling and texturing but I would like to point out that I have some  limited studio experience only. I am familiar with packages like 3ds Max, ZBrush, TopoGun, Substance and Photoshop.

Here is a link to some of the stuff I have previously been working on:

vgreksa.cgsociety.org

Thanks!

Your stuff looks very nice! We are in need of modelers and texturers so we would love to have you on the team :)

I'll add you to the forums here and send you a PM with our Discord link.

Hey guys! I just saw the post on Facebook and thought I'd introduce myself. 

I'm a composer and a film music student, I don't have much work of mine to show you but I can send a couple of links across in PM's if you'd like.

Also wouldn't mind getting into some voice acting work, I'm from England and can do a few different accents.

Would very much like to be able to contribute in any way but music and voice acting especially! 

• reaction_title_1 1

Hey guys! I just saw the post on Facebook and thought I'd introduce myself. 

I'm a composer and a film music student, I don't have much work of mine to show you but I can send a couple of links across in PM's if you'd like.

Also wouldn't mind getting into some voice acting work, I'm from England and can do a few different accents.

Would very much like to be able to contribute in any way but music and voice acting especially!

Hi Nibberman, we're not quite at the stage yet where we need voice actors, but we'd definitely like to hear what you can do, music-wise! Feel free to PM me with any links you have.

If you're looking for a province that is at the voice acting stage, I'd recommend giving the Cyrodiil team a shout :)

Hi Guys, 

Following a post from reddit that mentioned sound design for TES because I loved their spell sound design so would be cool to make some for the world. Also have done some composing so can do that too, here's some of my stuff: https://vimeo.com/205853367 (there's some film post production in there too which is less relevent) Let me know!

• reaction_title_1 1

Hi Guys, 

Following a post from reddit that mentioned sound design for TES because I loved their spell sound design so would be cool to make some for the world. Also have done some composing so can do that too, here's some of my stuff: https://vimeo.com/205853367 (there's some film post production in there too which is less relevent) Let me know!

Hi there! Your work looks really good and we'd love to have you on the team. I'll add you to the forums here and PM you a link to our Discord server :)

• reaction_title_1 1

Hi, I'm a professional sound designer and composer based in Adelaide, Australia. 

Larrian referred me to this thread to offer audio assistance on the project.
A short demo reel of previous projects that I have been involved in can be viewed here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTCiFUAqksg&t=51s

Additionally, some more examples of my sound design work and a CV can be accessed here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kg7ye8jdkx0apwn/AAATtKRzPAMRUsncQjld_KQUa?dl=0

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any queries
info@timwhittsound.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Cheers

• reaction_title_1 1

Hi, I'm a professional sound designer and composer based in Adelaide, Australia. 

/////

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Cheers

Welcome Tim! We're always looking for more sound designers and would love to bring you aboard! I can send you a PM to the discord server and help you get situated!

that_guy_nik over at Polycount told me to come here. I'm a 3d Generalist interested in joining. Here's my portfolio: http://jayp3d.deviantart.com/gallery/

Looking forward to working with you guys! :)

Hi Jayf! Your stuff looks very nice, we'd be glad to have you on the team. I'll add you here on the forums and PM you our Discord link.

• reaction_title_1 1

I heard you guys were looking for concept artist for Morrowind. I'm not much of a pen and paper kind of guy, but I do have some screen shots from a past personal project I was working on. The mod was going to add the Velothis Disctrict (the Redoran District of Morrowind), but I thought you guys would do it better. Like I said, I have some screen shots. Some of these I had shared on your guys's discord server, but I was recently told to make a post here.

72850_screenshots_20160319221227_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316104747_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316104831_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316105055_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316105220_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316195118_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316195220_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316195243_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160319221207_1.jpg

• reaction_title_1 1

I heard you guys were looking for concept artist for Morrowind. I'm not much of a pen and paper kind of guy, but I do have some screen shots from a past personal project I was working on. The mod was going to add the Velothis Disctrict (the Redoran District of Morrowind), but I thought you guys would do it better. Like I said, I have some screen shots. Some of these I had shared on your guys's discord server, but I was recently told to make a post here.

72850_screenshots_20160319221227_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316104747_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316104831_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316105055_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316105220_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316195118_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316195220_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160316195243_1.jpg

72850_screenshots_20160319221207_1.jpg

Hi :)

It was me that replied to your message on Facebook. I am both a project lead for Morrowind and also co-lead the Level Design department. Looking at your screenshots, I think you would be a perfect addition to our team doing both interiors and landscaping if that sounds good to you. 

Edited by robcbwilson
  • reaction_title_1 1

Hey there! I'm a computer science/software eng student looking to help out with scripting/programming, if you're in need of it. I haven't done much modding in the past, but I work with C++ on the daily (along with C and Java, but C++ is by far my language of choice), and I'm super interested in learning to apply it to Skyrim itself. let me know if there's anything I can do to help! 

Hello!

A few months back I was informed of this thread, and I've only just seen it now. I'm quite adept at dungeon design (as seen from my somewhat uncomplete Further Expansion of Dungeons mod on the Nexus - seen here) and would love to lend a hand with this project if needed. 

Thanks for reading,

- J

Hello,

A little while ago I saw a post on Reddit looking for sound designers. I am a sound editor with plenty of experience in film and TV and a growing experience with games. Besides that I love the universe of skyrim and would love to enter the modding community.

you can find some of my work at claudiohbsantos.com. If you are interested in seeing game sound design you can check these projects:

Operation New Earth Trailer

Game sound design and implementation

Game sound design

Thanks,

Claudio

• reaction_title_1 1

Hello,

A little while ago I saw a post on Reddit looking for sound designers. I am a sound editor with plenty of experience in film and TV and a growing experience with games. Besides that I love the universe of skyrim and would love to enter the modding community.

//////////////

Thanks,

Claudio

Welcome Claudio! You have some good work on your website and I'd love to bring you aboard! I'll send you a PM with our Discord server, and I'll help you get settled in from there!

Hello!

A few months back I was informed of this thread, and I've only just seen it now. I'm quite adept at dungeon design (as seen from my somewhat uncomplete Further Expansion of Dungeons mod on the Nexus - seen here) and would love to lend a hand with this project if needed. 

Thanks for reading,

- J

Thanks for your message. I have seen your work on Roscrea and it is very good :)

At the moment, we are short the necessary textures to do many interiors but as soon as we are ready for work to start I would love to have you on the team!

• reaction_title_1 1

Hi i can level design, 3D Model and voice act aswell as other things, i would love to be apart of many provinces but Morrowind is my Favorite! i also do know my lore!

Hi i can level design, 3D Model and voice act aswell as other things, i would love to be apart of many provinces but Morrowind is my Favorite! i also do know my lore!

Hi there, do you have any samples you can show us of the various things you claim to be able to do? Sadly we can't let people in based on their word alone.

I'd quite like to work on exterior level design in morrowind.
I don't have any examples of proper modding projects for skyrim (I've only really been working with fallout, on a project with very little landscaping.) But I do have a small section of landscaping I whipped up in a few hours for the application.
It's all in one big imgur page here: http://imgur.com/a/NaMhc

• reaction_title_1 1

I'd quite like to work on exterior level design in morrowind.
I don't have any examples of proper modding projects for skyrim (I've only really been working with fallout, on a project with very little landscaping.) But I do have a small section of landscaping I whipped up in a few hours for the application.
It's all in one big imgur page here: http://imgur.com/a/NaMhc

I do like this a lot!  You have a lot of potential.  I'll talk to Rob and see if we can add you to MW.  If so I'll send ya a discord link!

Edit: Added :P

Edited by larrian_evermore

Hi there!

As per your email, I'm posting here to take part in the Morrowind design process. Just as a refresher, here's a link to my website where the Morrowind creature design is! http://cdavisart.weebly.com

Nice, thanks for posting! I'll add you to the forums here. Head on over to the Discord server and introduce yourself (The link should also be in the email I sent) :)

• reaction_title_1 1

Hello,

I heard you were looking for concept artists at the moment, and thought this would be a nice project to collaborate on. I've said my feedback on Reddit, might as well show you how I would do it right? 

My website is over at: www.tinokort.com and my credentials are; worked at Guerrilla games on Horizon Zero Dawn for a while, and am now freelancer for mostly games and commercials.

In the 3he tab of my site is where you can see the visual development of my personal IP that I have been working on the past (2?) Months. I am able to work in Maya, 3ds max, Photoshop, illustrator, flash, cinema4d, keyshot, substance designer, substance painter, zbrush, Houdini, worldmachine, unity and unreal engine although my main focus is Maya/SketchUp/Photoshop.

Let me know what you think!

Tino Kort

• reaction_title_1 2

Hello,

I heard you were looking for concept artists at the moment, and thought this would be a nice project to collaborate on. I've said my feedback on Reddit, might as well show you how I would do it right? 

My website is over at: www.tinokort.com and my credentials are; worked at Guerrilla games on Horizon Zero Dawn for a while, and am now freelancer for mostly games and commercials.

In the 3he tab of my site is where you can see the visual development of my personal IP that I have been working on the past (2?) Months. I am able to work in Maya, 3ds max, Photoshop, illustrator, flash, cinema4d, keyshot, substance designer, substance painter, zbrush, Houdini, worldmachine, unity and unreal engine although my main focus is Maya/SketchUp/Photoshop.

Let me know what you think!

Tino Kort

Thanks for applying! Both your 2D and 3D stuff looks very nice, we'd be glad to have you on the team. I'll add you to our forums and PM you a link to our Discord where most of our development happens.

Thanks for applying! Both your 2D and 3D stuff looks very nice, we'd be glad to have you on the team. I'll add you to our forums and PM you a link to our Discord where most of our development happens.

Thank you for taking a look, I'll try to orient myself a little bit on here. 

Can I join the project? I will help with model conversion, level design, and quality assurance.

The only mod I have published for Skyrim is DLC Integration, but SarthesArai said he would teach me about nifification. I'm more interested in level design, especially adding Bleakrock Isle to the game. I can also proofread dialogue and texts, and catch bugs.

I look forward to making some progress on the development of a new lands mod!

• reaction_title_1 2

BSMorrowindBanner.png.488d7dfb0364af1aa8

Morrowind needs a lot of help! If you want to work with us please read the guidelines below and then make a post here.

Guidelines for posting:

1. Please add what you want to do and a few examples of your work.
  2. Please do not post here requesting help for your own personal project.
  3. We are not Skywind. We have never been or ever will be rebuilding TES:III
  4. Do not use profane language in your post please.
  5. Expect a reply soon, but not right away.
  6. Last but not least, do not reply in a negative way to any post here.

Note: We are going to keep this recruitment topic clean so it stays easy to manage for Leads.

We are currently looking for:

1. Modelers
  2. Level Designers
  3. Scripters
  4. Sound Designers
  5. Composers
  6. Implementers (people who hook things up/set things up in the creation kit)
  7. Weather Modders

(Feel free to apply for anything below through, even if it isn't exactly one of these roles)

my fringle wnt be voicee ator for Ur game hehas greet dunmerr voice he is csled furry

Hi, I would lke to join the project. Here is some of my work :https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BweE9oEROOxzT1BEbWl4QzlYaUE

Your work looks very interesting, is it Concept Art, or 3D modeling?

Hello.

I have spoken with the project lead, he said to come here and post the work I showed him.

I'm applying for the lead for music/sound (Morrowind, of course). This is because I'm experienced with music, but I also have skills in leadership and management.

NOTE: This isn't a full piece, I'd expand a lot, personally.

UphillTransposed.pdf

Uphill.pdf

I would like to apply to this project with a couple of examples of work for lore (writing and study to make it fit in). One based wholely on research is here: http://aminoapps.com/p/61dn99

A second example in the works is linked here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ey0J57O3s_pwXwgNIsEGQDEbR6W0Xrq2p3MfuEK6eP0/edit?usp=drivesdk

I'm doing my best to finish it and submit that story fan story somewhere. If need be, I'll write more on it and send it when it has actual quotes and etc. I think it could be useful, but I understand otherwise. I don't have any current examples of my work in mods or my work with videos as of yet though. Morrowind is a personal favorite for me though, including the lore from the end of TES 3 up to Skyrim's events.

If you decide otherwise, I at least want to thank you for reading this. I look forward to seeing how it is after release at least whether or not my hand is in it.

Also, have had a friend suggest voice acting for Molag Bal (my voice apparently being deeper). I've attached an example of it recorded on my phone. I'll send a more cleaned up version after recording it on my pc. I did edit it to clean it up though since phones pick up more minor things with the microphone.

Bal Example.wav

I would like to apply to this project with a couple of examples of work for lore (writing and study to make it fit in). One based wholely on research is here: http://aminoapps.com/p/61dn99

A second example in the works is linked here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ey0J57O3s_pwXwgNIsEGQDEbR6W0Xrq2p3MfuEK6eP0/edit?usp=drivesdk

I'm doing my best to finish it and submit that story fan story somewhere. If need be, I'll write more on it and send it when it has actual quotes and etc. I think it could be useful, but I understand otherwise. I don't have any current examples of my work in mods or my work with videos as of yet though. Morrowind is a personal favorite for me though, including the lore from the end of TES 3 up to Skyrim's events.

If you decide otherwise, I at least want to thank you for reading this. I look forward to seeing how it is after release at least whether or not my hand is in it.

Also, have had a friend suggest voice acting for Molag Bal (my voice apparently being deeper). I've attached an example of it recorded on my phone. I'll send a more cleaned up version after recording it on my pc. I did edit it to clean it up though since phones pick up more minor things with the microphone.

Bal Example.wav

Thanks for your application, I have let the lore and writing leads know and one of them will come back to you shortly :) 

• reaction_title_1 1

Hi DarkProducts! I'm Enheduanna, the Creative Director for Beyond Skyrim: Morrowind. This is some good stuff! However, we aren't really looking for people exclusively dedicated to top-down lore study. Rather, at the moment we're more interested with writers who can flesh out our quests and dialogue. If you're willing to give that a shot, give us an example of some creative writing and we'll see what we can do!

• reaction_title_1 1

I'll be updating the Google Doc I linked regularly with quotes and more from a character history made for some things on the Amino the linked post was on. I'll be sure to add more, also writing a custom form of the quests commonly found out on a seoarate doc for examples of what I can do.

I hope it'll do. Otherwise, I can flesh out something like a script on the side just in case. I'll leave them in a new reply once they're added.

Hey guys. I'd be very interested in joining the project as a concept artist or writer. I wrote and ran a Elder Scrolls D&D campaign in college which was largely set in Morrowind, however all my files for it were lost when my old laptop was destroyed. However here are some examples of my art: (I sure hope it's okay that my examples are non-elder scrolls related. These are all from my D&D or Shadowrun campaigns.)

12515990_1306557322704385_1812085158_n.tAdonisUpgradeScumMustacheLogo.thumb.png.KingPortrait.thumb.png.c4051c01959e7b4e9
redWithLogo.thumb.png.b8007a7fe0f0a1eba6

SunBarn.thumb.png.f1dae95b7ab273b4784bf5

SpecialBoy7.thumb.png.0e4e75ee3ddb74ac6b

• reaction_title_1 2

Hey guys, I heard you might want help with this project so I thought I would try and help out. I would first like to say that I have absolutely no experience with modding of any kind. I do have experience as a plot/script writer and voice actor. I have at least a few good ideas for quests and general storytelling. I know you guys need as much help as you can get, and im willing to help with whatever I can. 

Hey guys, I heard you might want help with this project so I thought I would try and help out. I would first like to say that I have absolutely no experience with modding of any kind. I do have experience as a plot/script writer and voice actor. I have at least a few good ideas for quests and general storytelling. I know you guys need as much help as you can get, and im willing to help with whatever I can. 

Thank you for applying! Do you have any examples of the work you've listed above? We sadly cannot accept people on their word alone, for obvious reasons.

Thank you for applying! Do you have any examples of the work you've listed above? We sadly cannot accept people on their word alone, for obvious reasons.

I can get some examples of my work later. There buried in my old laptop somewhere. I hope. If not I can write something this weekend 

Edited by Timeless one

Hello, I specialize in level design, specifically interiors, though I don't have much work to show, since I know the skills and am pretty good at level design, but I never joined or worked on any projects, just practiced every now and then, would love to use my skills here since I hear you need some LD's. Would love to work with you, just give me the right assets and I'll start working on what you want immediately! Thanks. -FaZe Zawx

Got a better example of some work ready, the cell is called goodinterior4, A hall leading to an inn type room, haven't done LD in ages, so will need a few days of practice. 

Once again, it's very amateur, but I didn't have very much time to work on this, and I haven't done LD in awhile, gimme a few days to practice, and the quality will be much better.

goodinterior2.esp

goodinterior2.esp

Edited by FaZeZawx

Hi! I am an amateur artist and I would like to join your team. In fact, I didn't take any special lesson on digital drawing and as I told earlier, I am no master in this. I generally work on portraits and I don't know if that could be useful for your project. I've never drawed anything about the Elder Scrolls before, digitally; but I am willing to try to draw anything requested, if I am added up. (My apologizes for my bad English, it's not my native language.)

(I know, it's a little irrelevant, but I share it just to show my style of drawing) Here is an example of my work;

Project 4_1_1.jpg

Edited by katilniss
  • reaction_title_1 1

I think it would be fun to write for this section. I can do dialogue, but as my degree is history, and all the time I've spent reading about mythology, I tend to do best at narrative design, and layering story.

Below isn't my best work, but because I'm about to make it, it is one of few that's registered with the screenwriters guild. It takes place in a medieval period after the fall of the modern United States. 

Titus story.pdf

Edited by sqwl222

Hey! I have been really looking forwards to these projects, and i would love to help with the project in the Concept art department :). So far on my pintrest i have uploaded to Morrowind Inspired Drawings (1. A Helm made from a MudCrab Shell 2. A Morrowind inspired Priest, and a few others), I would be extremely happy if you could look at them and see if they are good enough for your amazing project, and if not i would be extremely grateful for you to tell me where i can improve. 

https://uk.pinterest.com/felixbarclay15/morrowind/

Edited by felix.barclay
  • reaction_title_1 1

I think it would be fun to write for this section. I can do dialogue, but as my degree is history, and all the time I've spent reading about mythology, I tend to do best at narrative design, and layering story.

Below isn't my best work, but because I'm about to make it, it is one of few that's registered with the screenwriters guild. It takes place in a medieval period after the fall of the modern United States. 

Titus story.pdf

You've mentioned that this isn't your best work, and TBH, I've got a few concerns, but I can also see some strength here. I'd like to see how you create to our world.

Could you respond to one of the following prompts. Just pick the one you like best:

1. Two wizards are arguing over the particulars of a new spell. You decide what spell. Write a series of letters (no fewer than three) where you get across the details of the spell through the letters without ever overtly saying what the spell does.

2. Two NPCs belong to a guild or organization of your choosing in Morrowind. Have a brief scene where they discuss a particular bit of news that reveals something about these guilds to the PLAYER.

3. PLAYER meets Gadal Omayn, currently the Grand Councilor in the Shad Ebon in Blacklight. Using existing lore, the PLAYER can ask her questions about her background. Write between 3 to 5 questions and responses. Both the questions and dialog responses should naturally address her background, history, and current work.

4. Write a lore book that will level up your Two Handed skill.

5. Write an excerpt from a journal of a thief that tried to steal from the dead in the catacombs of Necrom. The thief died in the Catacombs after being driven mad by the spirits there.

Hey I wanted to help with Black Marsh but I heard that group is here.  I made a post on the main recruitment thread to be a level designer.  I am not the best at it but I can make dungeons that look nice and are efficient for traversing and lore.  Here is the link to the main thread post.  Thank you for your time. :)