Spectral Dragon

Student Application Thread (level design.)

I was probably wrong trying to post myself in BS Recruitment section, as it is for experienced modders, and I'm not really that person. So I will try to have a start here, though I'm not sure if this thread is alive, seeing no student topics out of it.

1. How much experience do you have in the Creation Kit?
Cell edits, mostly lighting hand placing (part of Realistic Lighting Overhaul mod team on Skyrim).

2. What are you interested in doing, landscape, Dungeons, Interiors, all?
Interiors. Or lighting in general, I just guess you may not need it as a separate skill. I can try exteriors, but I have much more to learn there.

3. What kinds of tools do you want to learn from? By default we use a forum thread but Skype might be an option for some teachers.
Any tools are good as far as whoever will be contacting me is okay with them. I'm used to a dozen of tools at my job.

4. What provinces are you interested in working in?
No real preferences, the less I am familiar with the more the challenge.

5. I'm Tatiana, 34 years old, Russian. I can be found on Nexus sites (ttabakova) and for quite some time I was trying to find my way with Skyrim mod development. So far I have several SSE patches released (all made in xEdit) and a few cells relightened for Realistic Lighting Overhaul. Sadly, the project is not going to actively develop, and I don't have skills to support it without someone backing me up. So I'm searching for a team that I can join to learn and create something. Game industry was always a dream for me (I have master degree in programming, which I don't actually use as I work as usability analyst in e-commerce).

Upd. 08.08 I'm still up and willing were there any avaiable teachers.

Edited by Shana

1. How much experience do you have in the Creation Kit?
I have very little experience, I know the very basics and that's it.

2. What are you interested in doing, landscape, Dungeons, Interiors, all?
I am mostly interested in learning dungeons and interiors for now.

3. What kinds of tools do you want to learn from? By default we use a forum thread but Skype might be an option for some teachers.
I am fine with using any tools, whatever is easiest. 

4. What provinces are you interested in working in?
Atmora if that is available, or if not any is fine.

• reaction_title_1 1

1.How much experience do you have in the Creation Kit? (This is to gauge what we need to teach not to judge.)

I have no experience AT ALL.

2.What are you interested in doing, landscape, Dungeons, Interiors, all?

I would love to do dungeons and Interiors.

3.What kinds of tools do you want to learn from? By default we use a forum thread but Skype might be an option for some teachers

I would prefer to either use discord,or Skype. Which ever one the teacher thinks would work best.

4.What provinces are you interested in working in?

I am interested in working in any province that I am needed to work in :)