Show us what you're working on!

1915 posts in this topic

Posted

As suggested by members of the forge, we now have an official Show us what you're working on thread.

Sometimes we find ourselves working on stuff that doesn't really belong in a single claim or thread, other times it's just not worth the effort making a new topic. Whatever the reason, if you have something cool going on, this thread deserves your attention. (doesn't even need to be related to Beyond skyrim, if you got something cool, show us!)
So here we go, show us what you're working on!

6 people like this

Posted

I'll start of.

I have created a glass mural based on Darkstorne's Synod design

This is how it turned out

16201716110_18013ddec8_o.png

Here it is installed in bruma:

16388192702_6a7380d80f_h.jpg

The plan is to use this for every Synod building in Tamriel.

12 people like this

Posted

Im working on a Shalk from ESO. It is fitted to the dwemerspider atm, works great in game. Small changes have to be made to some animations but I will have to have a exclusive animation path for it...Will probably upload a video of it. Ofc its early wip and things will be polished, also looking forward to making a high poly version of it. If you have advice let me know :) 

gallery_4065_248_73392.png

25 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well, since this was appareantly meant for D design I'll just change this post to a compliment the the work of Humiliation and Markus :D

Edited by RHodeidra
3 people like this

Posted

I think this thread was supposed to be for 3D art only, so your leveldesing is a bit misplaced here. You are not even member of the Atronach forge. But you can post and share your progress in the respective thread for your claim. Since the thread for your dungeon claim has been missing in the cyrodiil subforum up to now, you are welcome to open up one over there.

Posted

I think this thread was supposed to be for 3D art only, so your leveldesing is a bit misplaced here. You are not even member of the Atronach forge. But you can post and share your progress in the respective thread for your claim. Since the thread for your dungeon claim has been missing in the cyrodiil subforum up to now, you are welcome to open up one over there.

Im not sure its limited to 3d only, so I would say show whatever you are working on? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Started the High-Poly version of this critter...gallery_4065_248_133904.png

In ESO, a handful of creatures use the same model as the Shalk like the Thunderbug. Will this model be used for those too?

Im not sure yet but I think so. It will most likely be a assassin beetle if we only chose to use its mesh for one creature.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hammerfell house interior. Still need some tweaking, but it's getting there!

rIImcRl.jpg

19 people like this