Show us what you're working on!

2113 posts in this topic

Posted

They are incredible! Hope they are going to be very well used during some cool quest across Tamriel

Posted

Finally got this little guy rigged (mostly) and in game.

nNJ7DM3.jpg

here he is in his natural swampy environment

RDOcRZX.jpg

they can be surprisingly hard to see as they flee through the grass

Bq5Om83.jpg

its unfortunate what happens to the neck when he has low-poly ferns for a snack (it needs better rigging): 

SQv9Oil.jpg

Absolutely love this!

2 people like this

Posted

Finally got this little guy rigged (mostly) and in game.

nNJ7DM3.jpg

here he is in his natural swampy environment

RDOcRZX.jpg

they can be surprisingly hard to see as they flee through the grass

Bq5Om83.jpg

its unfortunate what happens to the neck when he has low-poly ferns for a snack (it needs better rigging): 

SQv9Oil.jpg

He's adorable! But I don't know who he is or which province he lives in. Is he a Morrowind creature, or is that wetland in Black Marsh, or Hammerfell?

1 person likes this

Posted

He's adorable! But I don't know who he is or which province he lives in. Is he a Morrowind creature, or is that wetland in Black Marsh, or Hammerfell?

It's called 'Duptra-Uhi' in the Yokudan language, meaning "moving skill", and is native to the bayou areas around the HF side of the Bjoulsae. The shots I posted were taken in the Tigonus swamp.

4 people like this

Posted

It's called 'Duptra-Uhi' in the Yokudan language, meaning "moving skill", and is native to the bayou areas around the HF side of the Bjoulsae. The shots I posted were taken in the Tigonus swamp.

What I love about this creature apart from the creature itself (which is awesome) is the fact that it really looks like it belongs in its environment :)

2 people like this

Posted

Dude thats awesome :O!

Posted

thanks friend, unfortunatelly i dont know how to create custom animations, i only know how to rigg the new creatures into pre-existent vanilla animations. All these creatures are already rigged (animated)- dreugh larva as seeker, land dreughs as spiders, sea dreughs as dragonpriests, lobsters and crabs as mudcrabs :)