Show us what you're working on!

2147 posts in this topic

Posted

Is this your last model for Beyond Skyrim? WHAT do you mean? :o

Posted (edited)

thanks guys!

Lux, I plan to focus on writing, as modelling has been taking up too much time. I may do the occasional small thing here or there, but no major projects. 

I am planning on finishing the Mishaxhi armor set (only has the boots in Bruma) with the dai katana as well but I was going to make that whether beyond skyrim used it or not

Edited by Argor nash35

Posted

I get the meridia statue is a placeholder for the actual one but why is there a nordic iron shield there when we have a Cyrodilic one?

Yeah I guess you're right about that shield, it's CYRArmorLightIronShield in my CK, I didn't notice it's just the same model as a vanila one. Thanks for the feedback!

1 person likes this

Posted

thanks guys!

Lux, I plan to focus on writing, as modelling has been taking up too much time. I may do the occasional small thing here or there, but no major projects. 

I am planning on finishing the Mishaxhi armor set (only has the boots in Bruma) with the dai katana as well but I was going to make that whether beyond skyrim used it or not

Personally If it can be of any importance I must admit that whatever work you have done in modelling so far was always incredibly good and authentic.. I'm pretty sure you are a person of talent and if you plan to focus on writing, that will be a quality writing.. However, not many people have your set of skills, so even if it won't be your first job in the team, I hope we will still have the chance to see some other 3d work soon! :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Personally If it can be of any importance I must admit that whatever work you have done in modelling so far was always incredibly good and authentic.. I'm pretty sure you are a person of talent and if you plan to focus on writing, that will be a quality writing.. However, not many people have your set of skills, so even if it won't be your first job in the team, I hope we will still have the chance to see some other 3d work soon! :)

Wow, thanks Lux :) . 

Unfortunately my hard drive just busted so I couldn't even finish implementing the Councilman robes (backuped the files thank goodness) so even that will be a while to get in. But who knows, there's a lot of time between now and release so we'll see :P 

1 person likes this