Markus Liberty

Show us what you're working on!

thanks guys!

Lux, I plan to focus on writing, as modelling has been taking up too much time. I may do the occasional small thing here or there, but no major projects. 

I am planning on finishing the Mishaxhi armor set (only has the boots in Bruma) with the dai katana as well but I was going to make that whether beyond skyrim used it or not

Edited by Argor nash35

thanks guys!

Lux, I plan to focus on writing, as modelling has been taking up too much time. I may do the occasional small thing here or there, but no major projects. 

I am planning on finishing the Mishaxhi armor set (only has the boots in Bruma) with the dai katana as well but I was going to make that whether beyond skyrim used it or not

Personally If it can be of any importance I must admit that whatever work you have done in modelling so far was always incredibly good and authentic.. I'm pretty sure you are a person of talent and if you plan to focus on writing, that will be a quality writing.. However, not many people have your set of skills, so even if it won't be your first job in the team, I hope we will still have the chance to see some other 3d work soon! :)

• reaction_title_1 1

Personally If it can be of any importance I must admit that whatever work you have done in modelling so far was always incredibly good and authentic.. I'm pretty sure you are a person of talent and if you plan to focus on writing, that will be a quality writing.. However, not many people have your set of skills, so even if it won't be your first job in the team, I hope we will still have the chance to see some other 3d work soon! :)

Wow, thanks Lux :) . 

Unfortunately my hard drive just busted so I couldn't even finish implementing the Councilman robes (backuped the files thank goodness) so even that will be a while to get in. But who knows, there's a lot of time between now and release so we'll see :P 

• reaction_title_1 1

Hey All!

First off, thanks for the massive inspiration guys, i spent the last couple months learning blender, and figuring out nifskope and the creation kit just to make stuff like you all do.

I'm totally new here, just thought i'd show off the Redoran Steel Weapons set i've been working on, based on jhzargo's concept art.

DunmerWeapons3.png.d4be2afd6f48d268eed03f6a498d81b6.png

After weeks of figuring stuff out, i finally managed to crack it, Nifskope in particular was a bastard...

Collisions, and blood effects all done. Textures in 2K, edited/created in Gimp.

I have made the shield as well and it also works fine. but the bow is still a problem, i don't know how to work with those bones... 

Anyway, i mostly wanted to say thanks for the inspiration, and the concept material, i can now start working on other weapon set mods of a similar nature.

You guys have most likely already created and textured these for Beyond Skyrim, however if you haven't, and if these are good enough... you're all very welcome to them!

Additionally, if these are good enough, i'd love to help the beyond skyrim team creating other static 3D assets, clutter or weapons.

Cheers guys!

• reaction_title_1 3
  • Like 2

Hello!

I have discovered this thread. Is amazing!

I have some skills with Zbrush, take a look at my page at www.jaumealcazo.com (this is Kali)

zoom3def_pixelat.jpg

I would like to try to model some creature for Black Marsh or Elsweyr, or Valenwood...

Do you like Kali's face? I could try to refurbish her for an enemy maybe.

Which creature or enemy is needed more? 

22 minutes ago, ajira said:

Hello!

I have discovered this thread. Is amazing!

I have some skills with Zbrush, take a look at my page at www.jaumealcazo.com (this is Kali)

zoom3def_pixelat.jpg

I would like to try to model some creature for Black Marsh or Elsweyr, or Valenwood...

Do you like Kali's face? I could try to refurbish her for an enemy maybe.

Which creature or enemy is needed more? 

Your work looks amazing! I have passed your application to our 3D Lead who will be in touch soon...

I am getting ready to start texturing clothes for Elsweyr and I wanted to finish the Nightingale blade mod I was working on.  It was more an exercise in making a texture look normal on a heavily stretched UV map; and adding an animated glow effect. People seem to like it but the glow effect needs some tweaking because it is only visible from certain angles. 

93701F56-F9F8-4FB5-8521-ECEE9E78A9E0.gif

Edited by Cain9580
Bad picture of the blade. Added a gif of the bow instead.
  • reaction_title_1 1