Show us what you're working on!

2129 posts in this topic

Posted

FFS, I'm out of likes for the day :)

other then the fold in the metal plate still showing a little in the two pieces that lay across it at 90 degrees, I'd call that a perfect sculpt Humiliation. Awesome!

1 person likes this

Posted

Got a few more things left before I start refining and cleaning.

Testing out some headgear! From here I am making some sort of plate armor for the chest, and perhaps a mask/crown as well. It would make this quite a flexible robe in terms of variations!

Note: Not everything on the belt will be on there at once! The idea is that I make a few variations. The skull, for instance, is for some sort of dark mage/necromancer variation, whereas the scroll might be for a more adventurer/scholar variation!

WiV5dB.png

vicdGc.png

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Awesome work Humiliation  :D Though I'm curious, at some point down the road, would it be possible to make a patch for the mods that give the beast races actual claws like the Better Claws and Gauntlets mod, so they'll show on BS: Cyrodiil's open-fingered gauntlets when worn by the beast races?  

Also, sheesh Matth, those robes look sick  :P Great work.

Edited by YamiMarik1994
2 people like this

Posted

Awesome work Humiliation  :D Though I'm curious, at some point down the road, would it be possible to make a patch for the mods that give the beast races actual claws like the Better Claws and Gauntlets mod, so they'll show on BS: Cyrodiil's open-fingered gauntlets when worn by the beast races?  

Probably, but as you said it will be way down the road :) Or maybe I'll make the beast gloves differently from the start.

1 person likes this

Posted

Probably, but as you said it will be way down the road :) Or maybe I'll make the beast gloves differently from the start.

Either way you decide, awesome to hear :)  

1 person likes this

Posted

The bottom of your robes are looking pretty weird imo ? But maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about because it won't look like that ingame o:

1 person likes this

Posted

Just to conclude my robe spam!

Normal, and heavy, variation! 

Matth, are you able to post your maps and UVs once you're finished? It'd be helpful to see how you go about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

The bottom of your robes are looking pretty weird imo ? But maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about because it won't look like that ingame o:

dont woory about that! A lot can be tweaked later, as the model is finished. The thing you most likely react to is the thickness - whih is because you can't work with very thin meshes in Zbrush. That will be corrected once it's retopologized!

I'll also match up the robe to Bethesda's, so it'll look better then.

Just look how differet my Ayleid armor sculpt is to the finished product! The changes were done after it was finished.

aaand yes. It's for High Rock :)

2 people like this

Posted

These basements have actually been completed for a while, but I never got to test them out in game untill now, they will be used for the synod, the fighters guild and the Jerall view inn.

16436858226_4960a6495a_o.jpg

16436858096_61e6b1de88_o.jpg

15840331184_f58ac37f55_o.jpg

All that remains now is to cut up the Bruma interiors in one last attempt at bypassing the lighting bug.

22 people like this

Posted

matth, awesome robes dude! ... must watch out with that stuff at the belt region, you might wanna tweak the flasks and skulls weightpainting by hand, or theyll bend like made from rubber... i had to learn that the hard way :(

Posted (edited)

i basically walk back to non-orcish tiers lately. modding in-game-stuff is nothing too fancy, but its what i love to do :)

so, since my "orcish horde weapons" just got updated and renamed "ragna-rok's weapons", here are the first iron and steel weapons.

post-3856-0-99769700-1423317079_thumb.jp

post-3856-0-53192300-1423317088_thumb.jp

post-3856-0-67059900-1423317097_thumb.jp

post-3856-0-95884800-1423317104_thumb.jp

edit: ooooh boy. i just noticed that the screens i made show seems... that arent there. its the famous "be lucky with blender when you pick your screen-size" thingy... wont fix it. for the "real flavor" i recommend checking them in-game. damn resolution scaling related crab :shrug:

Edited by Ragna_Rok
7 people like this

Posted

sneak preview / why iron tier battleaxes dont suck:

post-3856-0-17298600-1423320377_thumb.jp

not inlcuded yet even in my own game, will come with next update in some days. its just another moment where i think: damn, thats quite easy to be made, still its brutal as fudge. love those already now :wub:

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Simple extensions for this partially ruined mini set. Completely improvising with shapes here (low poly here - without normal m).

gallery_4393_268_65933.jpg

Then just two other assets to do: bigger round pillars, slightly egyptians styled, and some Hammerfell like stairs (whatever that means actually, visually speaking :victory: ).

Edited by Percevan
11 people like this