Show us what you're working on!

2113 posts in this topic

Posted

DEQ9PRj.png

textures will be changed, and im in doubt between animate 4 arms or only 2. two put animation in 4, the 2 pairs need to be very close one of eachother, and in my opinion that does not look very good, i dont know, maybe will be good to create 3 versions, one with 4 animated armas, one with 2 animated and 2 crossed, and that one of the pics :)

8 people like this

Posted

Hay guys!

I'm brand new here, looking to eventually assist those who may need help with props or environment stuff.

Currently working on  Divinity:OS2 fan prop of a desk but here is my artstation:https://www.artstation.com/artist/beard3d_bandit

I'll be refreshing my memory on the 3ds>nif>skyrim workflow :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

glenny, be welcome my friend, ive saw your website and youre creating great stuff, congrats :)

guys, harvester is finished, im adding now the blue flame spells and cloak to her, and the paralysis. i will create more two versions, with 2 arms crossed and with 4 arms animated.

EL2TkeE.png

Edited by MihailMods
4 people like this

Posted

Hay guys!

I'm brand new here, looking to eventually assist those who may need help with props or environment stuff.

Currently working on  Divinity:OS2 fan prop of a desk but here is my artstation:https://www.artstation.com/artist/beard3d_bandit

I'll be refreshing my memory on the 3ds>nif>skyrim workflow :)

Hi Glenny, your work looks beautiful. Do you have a specific province in mind that you would like to work with?

Posted

Hi Glenny, your work looks beautiful. Do you have a specific province in mind that you would like to work with?

Hay Rob! The more I learn, I think the more I love making general props/hero props. Although, I would love to learn how to create tilesets.

If that's what you mean by province, unless you meant a mod team that I've seen that I like. Then I'm unsure :)

I noticed there was a concept for plates and bowls in the student post, and those props interest me a lot!
I've joined many groups on discord (SkyWind/SkyBlivion discord) as I really would love some experience working with an organised team, but despite me marvelling over their work, I realised I'm unsure what I want to work on :)

OHH @MihailMods

That looks so good! wonderful particles. how long has this taken you?

Posted (edited)

thank you very much glenny, and be very welcome to this community :)

guys, i have already released the harvester on my nexus profile. at the end after create 3 possibles variants for the arms (2 open over the head static and 2 animateds), (2 static crossed and 2 animated) and (4 animated), ive choose for the first option, because they look actually good, and to animate the 4 i need to put the 2 pairs sooooo close and does not look good at all, you almost can't see that he has 4 arms that way.
of course the model its full at the disposal of all members of Beyond Skyrim to be used, modified and/or improved, so, please feel free to do what you want with it.
there is a video of me making testes with the creature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLM9wXsIF6o
i believe that size affects the behavior on this skeleton (HAGRAVEN), not at the point of Frost Atronach that stops to atack if changed in size, and much less the case of Dragons, that loose totally the usability if changed in size, but indeed with modifications on size the hagraven animations attacks less often, so to solve that i duplicate the speed of that attacks and movements in general. i believe its pretty decent right now. :)

at your service
Mihail

ijoN2ev.jpg

EfIMwaG.jpg

pyvK5GQ.jpg

53VuNaA.jpg

Edited by MihailMods
9 people like this

Posted

thank you guys. ive lot of free time, im retired at young age (38) cus to severe back and neck injuries. i was a profissional fighter for more then 11 years, but im retired since 2008 cus if i contract another injury on myback i will go into a whellchair. So, i can not return to the squared circle. I'm fine, i can walk, go to gym, but i fell back pain almost all days, so, i need to give rest to my body, then, i occupy myself with modding :) thats my actual big passion

7 people like this

Posted

some new works we're doing here :)

Royal Sea Dreugh (only frontal body ready, needs more a pair of arms and back shell)

Telvanni Magelord (early concept, will be heavly changed in the robes)

Bantan Guar (ready)

Molag Bal (in construction)

m5MdwHW.jpg

13 people like this