Show us what you're working on!

1984 posts in this topic

Posted

Respect dude! Btw are you officially part of the BS team or are you just donating these to them?

Posted

That looks amazing, Kelretu!

Oh, and page 99!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hammerfell house interior. Still need some tweaking, but it's getting there!

rIImcRl.jpg

Looking great, is this modular or one model?

some new works we're doing here :)

Royal Sea Dreugh (only frontal body ready, needs more a pair of arms and back shell)

Telvanni Magelord (early concept, will be heavly changed in the robes)

Bantan Guar (ready)

Molag Bal (in construction)

m5MdwHW.jpg

These look awesome. I still can't believe how fast you're able to create these.  Are the sea dreughs also going to be underwater like the new sea of ghosts mod or are they land only? Either way keep up the good work man :D

Edited by theblackpixel
2 people like this

Posted

Your work is great man, you are a great landcape designer, and the lighting in those nordic ruins is on point. I'd stick to using more open and primitive architecture than those retex whiterun houses though. I'd think giants are fine with caves, and it makes creating interior much easier for you.

Posted

Your work is great man, you are a great landcape designer, and the lighting in those nordic ruins is on point. I'd stick to using more open and primitive architecture than those retex whiterun houses though. I'd think giants are fine with caves, and it makes creating interior much easier for you.

The the Viking houses are completely custom, i based them off of I based them off of real Viking houses.

1 person likes this

Posted

They use all interior pieces form White Run, Windhelm and Riften, just re-textured with vanilla textures.

Posted

Nothollom Maze Test 

Tell me what you guys think about it

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tell me what you guys think about it

Hm, i guess there is a reason you have so much loading-doors, but i have to admit i don 't understand why... and it looks very empy, but i guess this has a reason aswell!??

Edited by Destero von Atmora

Posted

Hm, i guess there is a reason you have so much loading-doors, but i have to admit i don 't understand why... and it looks very empy, but i guess this has a reason aswell!??

The load doors are fake in a way, they bring you to a different place in the same cell. and its so empty because i was just testing it. 

Posted (edited)

The load doors are fake in a way, they bring you to a different place in the same cell. and its so empty because i was just testing it. 

Ah ok, got it.... some riddle in form of a maze..... I played something like that before as a mod in oblivion. The name was "Adash - city of magic". There was a riddle you had to solve, which helped you to get throught the maze. Will have a look at your stuff.....some screenshots i have seen are very promissing! :)

Edit: Recent cave-,  mine- and landscape -design for a small 2 - 4 hours questmod, working on with my mate "Rux42"

Edited by Destero von Atmora
1 person likes this

Posted

Here is a cave. 3 different types of enemies. To enter type in "coc Relthingcave" using the tilder key only for testing. examplecave.esp

examplecave.esp

1 person likes this