Alois

Student Thread: captin_wood_shop

I actually haven't seen that happen before. Do you think it might be a permissions issue? User Account Control on Windows 8 could be interfering with the Creation Kit. Where do you have Skyrim installed? if it's under C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppsCommonSkyrim, that might be the problem, and it should be fixable by moving your Steam library instead to somewhere like C:GamesSteametc. 

• reaction_title_1 1

Sorry I have not been very active in a few days, i just haven't had time to really work in CK, but today I started up a new world and created some new stuff to upload pictures of. I got pretty far and was gonna wrap up for the night until i got a message saying the CK had stopped working.This is not the first time this has happened and, I was wondering if anyone has an idea why this happens so much in the CK (as it doesn't happen in other programs such as Unreal and Blender) and is there any way to prevent it? 

Sorry I have not been very active in a few days, i just haven't had time to really work in CK, but today I started up a new world and created some new stuff to upload pictures of. I got pretty far and was gonna wrap up for the night until i got a message saying the CK had stopped working.This is not the first time this has happened and, I was wondering if anyone has an idea why this happens so much in the CK (as it doesn't happen in other programs such as Unreal and Blender) and is there any way to prevent it? 

There is not. I apologize for not reminding teachers to forewarn people of this, it is a very finicky beast so the only answer is to save as often as you can.

It looks nice, but needs a lot more miscellaneous clutter here and there. At the moment, it looks a little too perfect like everything has its place, when docks are typically very busy, cluttered, and not so perfect.

The last picture of the staircase, I would put flowers in those walls, otherwise replace the walls with some broken sections. It may be a good idea to use this area for houses or shops, maybe a market place that overlooks the docks.

It looks nice, but needs a lot more miscellaneous clutter here and there. At the moment, it looks a little too perfect like everything has its place, when docks are typically very busy, cluttered, and not so perfect.

The last picture of the staircase, I would put flowers in those walls, otherwise replace the walls with some broken sections. It may be a good idea to use this area for houses or shops, maybe a market place that overlooks the docks.

sorry for my absence on the sight, I've been busy lately with other things and have been unable to work very much on anything, I will start up again today and hopefully have any images of my progress up tonight or tomorrow.

• reaction_title_1 1